Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

warframe___grendel_comic_contest_by_reds

Fellow Tenno!

If you haven't noticed, or haven't been paying attention, I've been working on some designs, as well as a tentative storyboard, for a Typhus Origins Fan-Comic.

This is Grendel. He's an experimental Warframe Mutant created by Alad V during his experimentation on the Genome and structure of the Technocyte Virus. He's not really the 'main' antagonist, per se, he's more like a barely controlled and rabid animal that Alad V keeps around as a sort of 'last resort' weapon, deployed and then sedated so that clean up crews can take care of the mess without being torn limb from limb.

And, just in case there are a few people who try to argue that Tenno and Warframes are immune to the Technocyte Virus, we can just pretend that Alad V managed to modify the Virus in such a way that it could mutate and affect Warframes and Tenno.

Remember this is still very much a work in progress, and things are always changing.

This is three variations of Grendel that I've decided on, but between these three I can't seem to make up my mind on which one to actually choose. So let's have a little community vote to see which design you guys think is most popular. Winner based on your feedback becomes the final design!

Edited by RedSkittlez

Fellow Tenno!

If you haven't noticed, or haven't been paying attention, I've been working on some designs, as well as a tentative storyboard, for a Typhus Origins Fan-Comic.

This is Grendel. He's an experimental Warframe Mutant created by Alad V during his experimentation on the Genome and structure of the Technocyte Virus. He's not really the 'main' antagonist, per se, he's more like a barely controlled and rabid animal that Alad V keeps around as a sort of 'last resort' weapon, deployed and then sedated so that clean up crews can take care of the mess without being torn limb from limb.

And, just in case there are a few people who try to argue that Tenno and Warframes are immune to the Technocyte Virus, we can just pretend that Alad V managed to modify the Virus in such a way that it could mutate and affect Warframes and Tenno.

Remember this is still very much a work in progress, and things are always changing.

This is three variations of Grendel that I've decided on, but between these three I can't seem to make up my mind on which one to actually choose. So let's have a little community vote to see which design you guys think is most popular. Winner based on your feedback becomes the final design!

OMG ! Yeaaaahh !!! :D

Would be cool if this pops up during the devstream tomorrow(oberon showed us DE isnt limited to adding 1 frame per major update)

Vauban didn't come out in a major update as well, he came out between U7 & U8

anyway

Would be amazing if Typhus was the big reveal(along with Mios)

If Mirage and Akzani came together (says Akzani is the weapon for Mirage) then Typhus & Mios would come together

Hey guys, I became a uncle today!! :D

wip_by_redskittlez_da-d75st6p.jpg

Just call me Uncle-Skittlez :P

Congratz man

Fellow Tenno!

I like A or C, I can't choose, I'm indecisive

DE knows about this thread right? I really hope this is a part of the livestream!

yup, he was on Prime Time, someone told them bout this thread and its popular

I WANT TYPHUS, IT SHOULD COME OUT SO WHAT RED SAID, TO MAKE WARFRAME A DARK UNIVERSE AGAIN!

Edited by Hunter126