The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Vauban Called "booben"?

TheYusei

because people are dumb

I love your cynical way with people already.

And couldn't agree with it anymore than i already do.

That's why i have 2 warningpoints.

the only fair critic i can take of Vauban is that the Normal Mask looks like a goddamn Steamtrain.

Edited by Leetium

The thread posted above was the origin of the name, but it has been carried on.

I recommend using the search feature at the top right, it should give you all the Booben related info you need.

I am already 78.3759% of the way through my Booben documentary, true fact. 

The thread posted above was the origin of the name, but it has been carried on.

I recommend using the search feature at the top right, it should give you all the Booben related info you need.

I am already 78.3759% of the way through my Booben documentary, true fact. 

I eagerly await the release of said documentary.

Edited by SolidSp33d

I wish there was some kind of search engine, where you could type in what you wanted to know, and it would show you a list of results. Someone should make that.

To be fair, the original thread which I linked him to is hard to notice because the thread title was changed when Megan locked it, so unless you know what you're looking for - it's not necessarily all that easy to pick up on.

I eagerly await the release of said documentary.

Fun fact, I was thinking about making some warframe guides and I do have a Vauban.

I wasn't sure who to aim them at, newer players or more experienced ones. I have seen a couple of each category.

I could always do a basic and an in-depth look at each frame. Anyways, I should probably stop thinking in the form of forum posts. 

You think YOU hate people.

I think i do, yes.

Not all, but certain people.

To be said: find the least tollerable or like even less.

And one out of many things i hate is hollow idiocy. One Example is Booben.

Just as dim as Pootis from TF2, in case you've ever heard of any of those.

I just have a hard time laughing at something this flat.

Edited by Leetium

I think i do, yes.

Not all, but certain people.

To be said: find the least tollerable or like even less.

And one out of many things i hate is hollow idiocy. One Example is Booben.

Just as dim as Pootis from TF2, in case you've ever heard of any of those.

I just have a hard time laughing at something this flat.

Or maybe you just have a very dim sense of humor? Or lack  of understanding of the humor of others maybe.

Pootis is just a silly sounding bit from heavies sound clip. Easy to see people just quoting something like that. Not finding it funny yourself doesn't mean it idiocy. It's simple, but it's easy to see any normal person getting a chuckle out of it it when it strikes with them.

Booben has more to it as least. That crazy thread come totally out of left field, and, again, it's just something silly from a silly situation. It was a "lol what?" situation and people got something funny out of it. And we just chose to make, Booben a thing as a reference and to make some fun out of it. 

No need to act like an entitled jerk or anything, putting it lightly. It's not like anyone is laughing at something distasteful. (Ignore these underlines, I have not clue why they are appearing.) If silly random humor isn't your thing, then k. But people aren't idiots if their humor doesn't match up with yours.

Why am I wasting my time explaining something like this anyway? If I have to explain something like this it probably won't be listened to.