Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Got Bugged Hard. Can No Longer Trade Ranked Mods Since Hot Fix.

Kato-san

Didn't affect mod trading. Yes, you can still trade unfused mods.

We have more reason to believe it's a nerf rather than a "bug"... What do you have that makes you so certain it's a bug?

What makes you certain that its ninja stealth nerf? Dont jump to the conclusions before official response from DE.

What makes you certain that its ninja stealth nerf? Dont jump to the conclusions before official response from DE.

Nothing in patch notes = Ninja Nerf

DE had no reason NOT to tell us why it was "temporarily" disabled. Which is more of a reason to believe it was ninja nerfed.

Nothing in patch notes = Ninja Nerf

DE had no reason NOT to tell us why it was "temporarily" disabled. Which is more of a reason to believe it was ninja nerfed.

Just stop. Please. Before you embarrass yourself any further. The only one buying into this ninja nerf nonsense right now is you.

Embarrassing myself? Grow up. You have no reason to be rude.

I have every reason to do so when you continue to go around, boasting about how right you are and how everyone will eat their words because of a bug. This is not some grand conspiracy to rake in more cash and drive away F2P players. This was not intentional. It was a bug. Patches sometimes break things.

It was a bug.

yes, DE intentionally changed something so that that they get less money and their players get less enjoyment.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Horrible.

We must grab our pitchforks and torches and storm DE castle.

Some day you won't be so optimistic about DE. It will be a harsh realization. Then... You will remember me.

Look man, I'm massively cynical about DE. Their motivation is to make money, not to make a good game, and in the past that has lead to some really bad changes for players. 

But this isn't that. This is something that would be directly counter to their objectives. The market place (as a platinum driven feature) makes them money, probably quite a lot of money. It makes no sense for them to do this deliberately. 

You've said a lot that you think it's intentional, but you haven't once said why you think that is the case. 

I know you aren't optimistic about DE, and neither am I. But there's a difference between treating what they say with the salt it deserves and assuming that they break important features that benefit them just to piss the players off. They have made plenty of questionable decisions in the past but they were driven by wanting increase profits, nothing more. 

What do you think DE has to gain from stopping the trade of ranked mods?

Why would they do this?

Look man, I'm massively cynical about DE. Their motivation is to make money, not to make a good game, and in the past that has lead to some really bad changes for players. 

But this isn't that. This is something that would be directly counter to their objectives. The market place (as a platinum driven feature) makes them money, probably quite a lot of money. It makes no sense for them to do this deliberately. 

You've said a lot that you think it's intentional, but you haven't once said why you think that is the case. 

I know you aren't optimistic about DE, and neither am I. But there's a difference between treating what they say with the salt it deserves and assuming that they break important features that benefit them just to &!$$ the players off. They have made plenty of questionable decisions in the past but they were driven by wanting increase profits, nothing more. 

What do you think DE has to gain from stopping the trade of ranked mods?

Why would they do this?

If you actually read this entire thread. I said that the reason they would do it is to force players to commit more time into the game. Maybe they came to the conclusion that instant gratification (being able to buy everything with plat) in a game that has ZERO END GAME CONTENT isn't a smart idea. Why? Because once you have everything in this game, it is easy to get burnt out. 

Sure they will allow the trade of unranked mods. This increases the price of R5 Cores as well as forcing players to actually do something to get the mods to a maximum level as opposed to finding someone in trade who has thousands of cores and can max mods for little to no cost.

If you actually read this entire thread. I said that the reason they would do it is to force players to commit more time into the game. Maybe they came to the conclusion that instant gratification (being able to buy everything with plat) in a game that has ZERO END GAME CONTENT isn't a smart idea. Why? Because once you have everything in this game, it is easy to get burnt out. 

Sure they will allow the trade of unranked mods. This increases the price of R5 Cores as well as forcing players to actually do something to get the mods to a maximum level as opposed to finding someone in trade who has thousands of cores and can max mods for little to no cost.

You should work for NSA.

Patch Notes:

Fixed issue where some accounts could not acquire Mods through end of mission or trades. We are maintaining a list of affected accounts and will fix them in a script shortly, stay tuned for confirmation when the script is complete, it might be a day or more but we will let you know as soon as it’s done.  

Fixes:

Fixed issue where recently acquired mods were not appearing in the inventory when sorting by recent.

Two points they messed with mods in the last update, and with this hot fix.  Messing with scripts and programing quite often results in unforeseen and unwanted results

AKA bugs.

This whole thing is an accident and will be fixed.  Tentities... um... whatever.

Two points they messed with mods in the last update, and with this hot fix.  Messing with scripts and programing quite often results in unforeseen and unwanted results

AKA bugs.

This whole thing is an accident and will be fixed.  Tentities... um... whatever.

Accident? You sound like you know a lot about gaming/programming. 

If that were the case. You would understand that a bug would cause the system to flop or be unusable. NOT GENERATE A DIALOG MESSAGE.

This was intended. We just weren't told why.

As far as you children saying I take the game seriously. No. I couldn't care less. To be honest. I own EVERYTHING in the game as it is and plenty of materials/platinum to purchase and craft anything that may come to the game for the next 2 years...

Go to another thread and try to get your post count up over there. If you don't have anything constructive to say then don't even bother.

Accident? You sound like you know a lot about gaming/programming. 

If that were the case. You would understand that a bug would cause the system to flop or be unusable. NOT GENERATE A DIALOG MESSAGE.

This was intended. We just weren't told why.

As far as you children saying I take the game seriously. No. I couldn't care less. To be honest. I own EVERYTHING in the game as it is and plenty of materials/platinum to purchase and craft anything that may come to the game for the next 2 years...

Go to another thread and try to get your post count up over there. If you don't have anything constructive to say then don't even bother.

You go away. We dont like you and we dont wanna play with you anymore.

Trolling is a way of life for you, i can understand that. But your reasoning is at loss here. You just sound like those crazy "End is near! Repent sinners!" people.

As i said already, just wait for confirmation.