Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, What Clan Are You In And Why?

Dallas

Quantum Entanglement because I became the Warlord through fighting to keep us active.

I joined about a month after I started the game, and the clan had just put a few event wins under its belt.  Many of the members were accomplished veterans, and I felt like quite a little fish in a very big pond.  

Over time, I became friends with some of the more vocal members through chat and grouping together for missions, and while not exactly tooting my own horn, I proved that I did not suck at this game.  

Months went by, and many of the clan's officers and leadership went inactive for longer and longer periods of time.  I felt this was a shame due to the fact that we had once been a clan in the top three placements of the events at the time and if the clan disbanded, we would be losing that legacy.  This is where we were headed.  

I felt someone needed to take a stand, and I wrote entire letters to the clan's warlord and officers in order for them to, if not come back, then to at least appoint new members.  I said specifically that I wasn't trying to grab for power, but -someone- needs to be the warlord or the clan would slowly suffocate and die.  

I was handed the position due to the fact that I was pretty much the only one who cared enough to push for change, and we have been on an upward swing ever since.  

I am in this clan because it is my bonzai tree, my legacy to my clanmates and what all of us have worked towards for months.

As a fellow member of Quantam Entanglement, I must say that what this man here did was a very damn good thing to do.

I've only joined but a few weeks ago through the official forums and became interested at the time, but after spending some time I love the clan. Quite friendly and helpful people I must say. 

I not only wish to help improve my own skill and abilities but all of my clanmates and the clan itself as well.

And I hope to help QE continue their legacy, our legacy, and keep charging forward into the future no matter what's thrown at us.

Is there something I should know about Warbros?

I lead my own clan, by the way.

Pretty good clan, large as hell, some good people from what I've seen and all.

Haven't seen many players in my own experience but I've heard some good things about them.

Santaphrax Knights, a nice place to stay, we're not that much competitive but we're making it to Top10 of mountain clans (9th during the Cicero Crisis) and just got our first website. I like clans that are not too big and still in development. That's probably the reason why I joined them. But I'm more like a lone wolf.

I've heard that Warbros is still #1, they have some nice guys too.

(and just a big "hi guys" to Unigen, Les titans du chaos, French Corporation and many other French clans I like).

Edited by matto

Warbros are one of the most well known clans(mainly for bragging)

Bragging? Bragging about what?

About how they rose victorious in the Moa Event? Operation Sling Stone? Operation Arid Fear? The Survival Weekend event? The Gradivus Dilemma?

Or perhaps the Cicero crisis? Surely one of those.

Perhaps they brag because in a time long before Clan membership caps they willingly chose to do battle on the moon clan scale with clans up to seven times their own member count.

Yes. Perhaps they brag.

small clan called "it", leader , legacite , I helped his friend Dralez get his paris prime , finished a 40 min T2 survival together   and then we became ingame friends so with those 2 players we started the clan ; it's really fun to see it grow :) we're 26 tenno now I think

Edited by Deidaku

Wow! I thought I'd have to wait until another event to see a WarBros 'strutting' thread. I agree it does take too long between real events. And for what it's worth, you do have my full support on DE taking it way over the line for handing out a perma-ban for encouraging forum posts. Even if they might have been a bit spammy in nature.

collstro (Founder of 'Spectres N7')

Edited by --collstro--

Bragging? Bragging about what?

About how they rose victorious in the Moa Event? Operation Sling Stone? Operation Arid Fear? The Survival Weekend event? The Gradivus Dilemma?

Or perhaps the Cicero crisis? Surely one of those.

Perhaps they brag because in a time long before Clan membership caps they willingly chose to do battle on the moon clan scale with clans up to seven times their own member count.

Yes. Perhaps they brag.

I'm messing around. Your clan is probably one of the best clans, and the ones with the most dedicated members.

And before the larger, "pro" clans came into the the top tier, instead of their own 1000+ tier, SSI were one of the top. Just saying.

Edited by Warriorrogue