Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Boss Concepts] More Rogue Tenno

69amz

Concept Updates:
- Changed Laceria's perma-invisibility to camouflage.

- Removed Laceria's ability to use melee attacks.

- Changed the speed at which Bullet moves.

- Changed Bullet's weapons.

- Removed some OP attributes from Lotus Prime.

Stalker was the beginning of the rogue Tenno. He should not be the end.

Please comment on my concepts. :)

LACERIA

Origin: A secret experiment using stolen Tenno technology and biological toxins from the Cicero Crisis has yielded this twisted monstrosity. It now stalks the forests of Earth, hunting down the Tenno it believes to be its enemies.

Attributes:

* Laceria camouflages with her environment, however a player with good eyes can spot her. She will not be able to camouflage when she is damaged or using powers. This camouflage also makes her immune to the Enemy Sense mod, and she will also not appear on the minimap (except when revealed, of course).

* Her powers are Venom, Rip Line, Freeze, and Reckoning. The selection was inspired by the Chameleon and Khameleon characters from Mortal Kombat, who themselves use the moves of other characters.

* Laceria can appear randomly on any Earth map. Her arrival will be heralded by a "screen shimmer", like how you would see a heat-haze in real-life.

BULLET

Origin: The Tenno attempted to recruit another to its ranks, but something went horribly wrong. Cursed with the inability to rest, Bullet now lives to chase the Tenno around the system in order to end his constant pain.

Attributes:

* Bullet moves as if he had Volt's Speed power constantly running.

* He is armed with Akstilleto which have been modded with infinite ammo and a very-fast fire rate.

* Despite being lightning quick, Bullet has below-average health, armour, and shields (on-par with some Level 1 frames).

LOTUS PRIME

Origin: Our deadliest enemy yet. This perversion of the Lotus is infused with the best Orokin and Tenno technologies. This creature possesses all of our Tenno powers, making it more dangerous than anything that has come before.

Attributes:

* Has the best Tenno stats (Ash's health, Loki's speed, Rhino's shield, Valkyr's armour).

* Has infinite energy and can use ALL Tenno powers at will.

Edited by ShasVa

I support this idea because it's kinda like mine. :P

I suggested the idea of "What about if other factions woke up the tenno as well, and used them to help the corpus/grineer?" Basically a "What if Lotus has sisters whom use the tenno to help the corpus or the grineer" sorta deal.

I like the ideas.
But for:
Laceria - NOT invisible all the time

Bullet  - NOT that fast as its nearly uncontrollable even for a player, and probably Akstilleto as that's a tenno weapon and if there is a character running around with a wraith weapon EVERYONE will want them.
Lotus Prime - ..... NO.

Concept Updates:
- Changed Laceria's perma-invisibility to camouflage.

- Removed Laceria's ability to use melee attacks.

- Changed the speed at which Bullet moves.

- Changed Bullet's weapons.

- Removed some OP attributes from Lotus Prime.