Hey community  ! So much 2.0s 

SO up until now we've got : 

Mod 2.0

HUD 2.0

Melee 2.0 in a week or 2 

Skills 2.0 ( the focus thing)

Damage 2.0

Stealth 1.0 ETA unknown

Rebecca mentioned Void 2.0 and the dev team hasn't really started working on parkour 2.0 I think (see excalibur dance)

So what are the things you guys think that will end up being revamped soon ?

I would like an infested 2.0 ,they are super boring to fight....X)

Edited by Deidaku

Enemy 2.0, and possibly knockdown 2.0 as well!

Oh hey Calayne ( yes you're kinda famous deal with it :)  )I thought enemy 2.0 was gonna come with melee 2.0,  since they'd have to revamp a lot of units ( tyl regor is going to be so badass when remade) 

As for knockdown I made a suggestion thread on how to remedy  it , I hope DE hasn't forgotten to add something similar to the game : here's a link https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/177682-de-i-know-youre-ultra-busy-with-20-but-i-hope-you-wont-forget-this/

Haha man, I'm all for that. We really need a new combat mechanism. I made a really old post about it, once upon a time. I really hope they address is and redesign Handspring! It can still work, like faster recovery or auto-recovery.

Man, seriously. Recovery should be a core mechanic!

(And... Since when was I famous?)

is this game still in beta? I'm not sure.

It's still in beta, there's no story , at least not an interesting one enough too keep you playing for it.  IT's seriosuly lacing but DE already knows this and they're working on it very hard :)

It's not polished at all yet : melee 2.0 is coming,  imagine the number of bugs to fix ,it's gonna be huge 

Haha man, I'm all for that. We really need a new combat mechanism. I made a really old post about it, once upon a time. I really hope they address is and redesign Handspring! It can still work, like faster recovery or auto-recovery.

Man, seriously. Recovery should be a core mechanic!

(And... Since when was I famous?)

20140212_184053.jpg

you sir are a fine artist !

Edited by Deidaku

My God, word sure spread fast. XD I'm flattered, though I did that sincerely to thank DE. I have never known a more awesome developer!

But anyways, I found the old post:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/120437-blocking-side-stepping-and-the-art-of-fear/?p=1413565

It's ancient, but I hope melee 2.0 addresses all the concerns there! I'm REALLY looking forward to it! Some major anticipation!

One might even say... Extreme anticipation.

You forgot Platinum 2.0

Oh my God, yeah. They need to revise market prices for weapons. And resources, too, among other things.

Maybe call it Market 2.0.

I'd appreciate if they reduced their prices on plat, though. Would help me throw money their way more often.

I would like an infested 2.0 ,they are super boring to fight....X)

Are you serious? Infested are so much fun to kill. Just chargein towards you, finaly gives you a chance to slaughter with your melee weap.

Infested defense and infested survival are in my top 3.

Are you serious? Infested are so much fun to kill. Just chargein towards you, finaly gives you a chance to slaughter with your melee weap.

Infested defense and infested survival are in my top 3.

Yeah but still not enough variety , they are mutants  by definition , so why are they all so similar ,? why isn't there a tank infested? or a stealthy one that surprise attacks yo?, there should be less suicide chargers but they should deal more damage , right now they're just annoying.

Oh my God, yeah. They need to revise market prices for weapons. And resources, too, among other things.

Maybe call it Market 2.0.

I'd appreciate if they reduced their prices on plat, though. Would help me throw money their way more often.

Hehe so true , the market is waay to over priced, for most of the weapons you can craft them on your own clan or not  , buy a catalyst for 20, buy 2 slots for 20 , and voilà , 40 plat for dual skana against the few hundred plat like currently ........they seriously need to revise their market prices

And the mega update pack.....700 plat for Zephyr + akstiletto + phage +  jat kittag, 

you can get all this stuff for less that 240 plat ( i counted the price of weapon slots , there's one extra slot left i think) 700 is waay too overpriced

400 would have been acceptable ( because no farming time , so double the price) but almost  triple ?  No.

Edited by Deidaku

Yeah but still not enough variety , they are mutants  by definition , so why are they all so similar ,? why isn't there a tank infested? or a stealthy one that surprise attacks yo?, there should be less suicide chargers but they should deal more damage , right now they're just annoying.

You got a point. But on the "annoying" stuff, thats just a matter of taste, and there, my friend, we go seperate ways :)

Lolz, dudes.

But I do agree that the Infested should have more variety: seeing as Ancients are forms of the infested which have vastly mutated, and seeing the many enemy types around, perhaps They deserve a little love?

Creatures great and small, fauna from destroyed planets, brought to conquer other lands.

Imagine: infested t-rex. Hell yeah.