Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guys This Is Becoming Warframe 2

Deidaku

Lolz, dudes.

But I do agree that the Infested should have more variety: seeing as Ancients are forms of the infested which have vastly mutated, and seeing the many enemy types around, perhaps They deserve a little love?

Creatures great and small, fauna from destroyed planets, brought to conquer other lands.

Imagine: infested t-rex. Hell yeah.

2e749caa5d82b61f3886300c9be784d5-d2zipy3

zombie_trex_by_razortooth3-d6m0r03.jpg

I actually would like to see a gun-range and melee-weapon testing facility in the new Vesper Relays. 

There's been this idea in my head since I saw the Vesper Relay: They say the Market and stuff may be an actual place. So, at the same time, why not allow you to test the weapons out? It'll allow you to decide whether you want to commit to a weapon, since you can get a feel of what it's like. Especially for those without play and weapon space is limited, this allows you to try it out without committing resources and time only to get a really crappy weapon and then selling it. This is definitely one of those things I'd like to see.

Among other things, of course. Like a Zombie T-rex.

The game is Warframe: Beta, they're making changes. It' version two, and while it's  whole new system it doesn't require a whole new game. The best version will stay on to Warframe, ya know?

We won't be graced with the presence of Waframe 2 until this one is out of Beta and doing amazing.

Plus, I think if there was a Warframe 2 that it might draw attention away from Warframe. That would be sad because the developers are really committed to this game and add new, fun stuff all the time. Warframe 2 isn't necessary, in my opinion, since the game is always changing and getting new frames, weapons, etc.

The game is Warframe: Beta, they're making changes. It' version two, and while it's  whole new system it doesn't require a whole new game. The best version will stay on to Warframe, ya know?

We won't be graced with the presence of Waframe 2 until this one is out of Beta and doing amazing.

Plus, I think if there was a Warframe 2 that it might draw attention away from Warframe. That would be sad because the developers are really committed to this game and add new, fun stuff all the time. Warframe 2 isn't necessary, in my opinion, since the game is always changing and getting new frames, weapons, etc.

My dear dude, you do realise Warframe 2.0 is a figure of speech and not REALLY a second Warframe game, right?

How about Spawns 2.0. I hate it when a full spawn if Bombardiers and Napalms spawn on top of me and just wreck me.

LoL, I know, right? Worse still are shield lancers that come out of nowhere.

Oh, hey, maybe Maps 2.0 would be nice, while they're at it. Multiple paths to the objective and more hidden paths (We do get some now, and they're lovely, but they're sometimes quite hard to get to if you're playing stealth). 

And have parts of the game with open world concept, too! Roaming the free plains... That would be nice

Are you serious? Infested are so much fun to kill. Just chargein towards you, finaly gives you a chance to slaughter with your melee weap.

Infested defense and infested survival are in my top 3.

I like infested, too.

Still, they could change them up a little. If they could run on the walls and ceilings on their way to get to you they'd be both scarier and more fun to fight.