Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Takes Waay Too Much Oxium To Craft Zephyr Parts.

SwerveSwaggie

How exactly is the amount of oxium required affected by clan size?

Moon clans require 25000 (originally 80000). This isn't that bad when you divide the amount of members in the clan by the amount of oxium required. 1000 members max in a moon clan, if each member put in only 25 oxium, they would be done with the main blueprint research.

By the way, almost all of you on this thread are missing the point. The OP is saying that once the research is complete and you have the items in your foundry, you still need 600 personal oxium in order to craft the frame.

Kappa, Kappa, Kappa.... What will you do, when Grineer take it back? Running survival on Venus for ~5-10 Oxium per 30 minutes?

The only way Grineer are going to take it back the way things are now, is with a forma or potato BP. Players already got together to recover Xini for the Corpus, and with everyone needing Kappa to stay Corpus to farm for Zephyr, it's gonna be quite the one-sided war.

EDIT: and by the way, I'm able to (and still going to) solo Kappa for around 40 Oxium a run, but I still believe 600 Oxium to craft Zephyr is ridiculous.

Edited by Guest

Maybe if you typed less complaints and farmed more you'd think otherwise.

Less meanly, don't judge it until you go through the process and get the frame. Grind is part of these games and Warframe's grind is hardly harsh compared to most games on the market.

• 3 weeks later...

The only way Grineer are going to take it back the way things are now, is with a forma or potato BP. Players already got together to recover Xini for the Corpus, and with everyone needing Kappa to stay Corpus to farm for Zephyr, it's gonna be quite the one-sided war.

EDIT: and by the way, I'm able to (and still going to) solo Kappa for around 40 Oxium a run, but I still believe 600 Oxium to craft Zephyr is ridiculous.

Yeah, totally agree. I'm lucky if I get a 40 oxium kappa run. Usually I get around 16.

Maybe if you typed less complaints and farmed more you'd think otherwise.

Less meanly, don't judge it until you go through the process and get the frame. Grind is part of these games and Warframe's grind is hardly harsh compared to most games on the market.

Yes, grind is indeed part of these games, but nothing else takes this long to grind up. Plus, most of us have jobs and lives and other such things that don't allow us to spend 12 hours a day, 7 days a week trying to earn this stupid warframe. If time was money, and everything in game ranged from $1 (market bought BP weapons, IE grakata) to $100 (stalker weapons, rarer prime weapons) then Zephyr has set the bar at easily $10,000, which is utterly ridiculous. 

There is a perfectly valid platinum offer if the clan method isn't for you.

Oh yes. I've already spent about 150 bucks on this game, so I could acquire catalysts at a quicker rate than 1 per month (thanks lotus), I am just itching to spend even more money. Brilliant suggestion dude. 

Yes, grind is indeed part of these games, but nothing else takes this long to grind up.

If time was money, and everything in game ranged from $1 (market bought BP weapons, IE grakata) to $100 (stalker weapons, rarer prime weapons) then Zephyr has set the bar at easily $10,000, which is utterly ridiculous. 

Nothing else takes this long? You've obviously never tried to get Glaive Prime, Orthos Prime, Burston Prime, Detron, Ember Prime, or most primes in general really. I spent 5x as long failing to get Burston Prime than I did Oxium farming.

With a dedicated group and running Kappa repeatedly, 2-3 runs a night, you can get enough Oxium within a week, maybe two. I was consistently getting 30-40 Oxium per run from Kappa.