The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Superiority

Liquidushime

People will pirate on any platform, yes it is easier to pirate on p.c but that is a very lame excuse they pull off.Just make the coding harder to crack lol or constantly update the game, but no matter but there will always be pirates.

But mainly on poorly developed games, that's my point. Then they expect magic to happen.

they mostly hate each other because console games are all about easymode auto-aim and are generally a joke to control when compared to a PC, you just dont have the mobility and speed of a keyboard/mouse user no matter how good a controlpad user you are.

also if a multiplatform game thats originated on console, consoles tend to be a good reason that games get dumbed down on PC, if theres anyone old enough to remember some laughable "PC Ports" of some older console games like FInal Fantasy 8, which was so un-pc friendly it even had "Memory Card" slot saves on the PC Version it was that lazy a port and looked exactly the same as the PS1 version, tho i think some later hackjob tried to give it DX8 support, but thats an extreme example.

i dont mind driving games and a fair few other games on consoles, but fps and 3rd person games are just far superior on PC and always will be, to be slightly fair tho, some games pull it off "ok" like dead space, borderlands2, Last of us, etc etc, also the only reason i didnt get mass effect 2 and a few others on pc was because it was steam only at the time so i just got ps3/xbox versions instead coz they were less hassle.

I actually figured that it was the RTS genre that the PC was the undisputed king of. For rather obvious reasons.