Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Tried The New Update

Ragingbab0on

Considering I played a ton of the closed beta, I dont take your stupid response seriously. Its not a good update by any means. We lose all our effort and hard work and go back to grinding all over again with weak characters which takes all the appeal away. New people just starting wont notice it like me, but its an awful system to switch to.

Considering I played a ton of the closed beta, I dont take your stupid response seriously. Its not a good update by any means. We lose all our effort and hard work and go back to grinding all over again with weak characters which takes all the appeal away. New people just starting wont notice it like me, but its an awful system to switch to.

Love the part where you only complain about the reset and not the actual system.

There you go. That is input. I for one like the new update and think that is a good addition to how the game could work. Given the time this system works very well compared to the older one, then again, givien the time. I understand some people dont have the time to grind in 20+ more hours to regain their warframe awesomeness. The devs couldve even asked us if we were happy with the old mod system.

Maybe you dont read very well? I dont like the new system, if we kept our old mods so we could mess with it some more I could think differently. But I just dontt feel like grinding all over again with a weak character I was enjoying on new and hard difficulties. I dont want to replay the early levels again.

No i read very well. I am trying to be patient now after my first inconsiderate post and gave you MY feedback. Yeh you dont like the new system DEAL WITH IT. I am done here and i no longer want to waste your VALUABLE time.

Good day

They really ought to introduce an advanced fusion system that allows players to make multi-effect mods again.

Warframes feel noticeably weaker and I'm seeing less potential in them then they had.

I'd prefer the game be fun as opposed to tedious. I want some of that lost ground back. They don't need to give us back extreme mod stacking but christ It couldn't kill them to allow people to actually work up some serious power.

Banshee looks cool though. She is my high point in the new update. That is my favorite part.

Edited by Blatantfool

After getting a good amount of mods from Grinding Mercury boss.... Kiliken Grinding is just mod happy :L

Got a Enemy Radar, each elemental effect for most guns, Max Power, Health, Sentinal mods... pretty much just got everything I lost in a matter of a weekend.

Just get enough stuff to get yourself into Survival possibility, then grind off a map that doesn't end until you goof up or want to claim the last reward.

Yeah but I already grinded a lot before this and quite frankly I dont want to do it all over again. Im sure the system itself isnt the worst thing in the world, but making us lose everything that we worked for with no explanation of it makes it feel like a waste of time and ruins the fun for me.

Yeah but I already grinded a lot before this and quite frankly I dont want to do it all over again. Im sure the system itself isnt the worst thing in the world, but making us lose everything that we worked for with no explanation of it makes it feel like a waste of time and ruins the fun for me.

Complaining about soft reset and not about the actual system isn't really useful.

Consider that you play lots of beta, reset is quite common. Don't tell me you don't expect it at some point of development cycle. DE already stated that they will try not to reset if thay can help it, even when it makes their jobs 1000 times easier. However, they reserve the right to do so.

Edited by neKroMancer

That's not constructive. I suppose, but if you mean you hate all of update 7, your opinion won't be very helpful. I doubt the devs will revert a whole update especially when many players like parts of the update.

Edited by Stygi

You know what. The phrase "Deal with it" shouldin't be pass anyones lips in regards to a video game.

This is true.

As a customer you have a right to tell the person trying to sell you crap to 'f*** off'. In fact - you really should tell them to get bent if they try to pull some crazy shenanigans on you.

Same goes with games, although much less extreme. They wanna do something that is a load of crap? You tell them its a load of crap.

The magic comes in trying to find the most fair and constructive way of saying 'this is a load of crap'.

That is something people have trouble with on this forum.

I really enjoy those whining threads :D

Especially those who dont even have real points. You just say: "U7 su**". So tell me why?

because you now dont have all your uber equip, or because you are not an terminator anymore that slices all the enemies alone? The game became harder. If you cant stand a bit more challenge, this game isnt the right for you.....

Edited by Venarge

You played 30sec. First coming to UP7, you can't even make informed and intelligent Fusion decisions in 30sec--much less make an educated and experienced opinion on the system.

The new update needs some balances. But it's light years better than the old mod system. More freedom. Way more freedom!! Some of the old areas are differnt now, there are 2 new Star Sectors so we're not grinding the exact same levels. Plus the new Stalker is pretty slick!!

Edited by RawGritz

I beg to differ. I dont like it, maybe other people want it to be reverted as well. So if enough people think so too, maybe they will. Otherwise, I dont like it so they lost another player.

Bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out - you will not be missed.

On a more serious note, they will not revert the update. When it first came out, me and all my buddies were furious over losing everything, but quickly got over it. You're not complaining about the new system - you're just complaining about losing the OP-ness you had before the update cost you all your power.

I admit that the "no upgrading health/shields/power capacity without mods" is a bad decision, but everything else has just improved the game.