The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are The True Villains In Warframe

adoomgod

I will stand with the weak then, for that is the way of the truly strong

"Poaching our brothers." Yes that is wrong but it's their leaders who decide to commit such acts. If we tried to people like Darvo in charge we could create peace and establish a safer, healthier universe. We are sooooo much stronger then them. How many of us do they slay for every million we massacre?

The Grineer are victims. I already pointed this out. Indoctrinated clones. If we could find where they are bred we could perhaps change their whole race for the better. Liberate them from their war-muddied ways.

The Corpus may not be what we think. I believe we were lied to by the lotus, Steve has a good soul. Look how you broad brush them as "evil", the world is not so black and white. Disgusting? All I ever see them actually do is fight back against over whelming terrors, us. It's their leaders who are sick.

Infested, I hope they can act as a common enemy to unite us all. Then again they also are capable of speech, perhaps they can be reasoned with. Perhaps they don't understand why we don't wish to assimilate, and if they did understand they could be an asset to the universe.

Just because we have the power does not give us the right to be the moral dictators of the universe. You sound like a tyrant. It's easy to say "the Grineer, the Corpus, the Infested" like they are these groups, not individuals. When you broad brush like this you start committing the atrocities that we do.

ah, what you just said there about the infested reminded me so much about the book"enders game". in the book there is a sentient race of alien i would say sort of like the zerg from starcraft but with a more of a singular state of acting as a whole. Who knows the infested could well be an asset in the future.

You all must be cleansed by the infested...

#SaveTheInfested

Edit:

Reading into speculation on the wiki... just a thought:

Why don't we see infested tenno's? Perhaps we're immune or...

We've already been infected by the Technocyte Virus!

More on topic: I'm a horrid Space Ninja... but I love being the bad guy. I'd murder again, maybe... I'll just spare one Steve,

Edited by Sutherland

ah, what you just said there about the infested reminded me so much about the book"enders game". in the book there is a sentient race of alien i would say sort of like the zerg from starcraft but with a more of a singular state of acting as a whole. Who knows the infested could well be an asset in the future.

If you read through this WHOLE thread you'll see i mention them briefly earlier. (I think, I hope I didn't dream I posted it)

Basically, we know that their leaders can speak English. They are like some tragic freak of nature accident and all they know is assimilation, it's in their nature. I said, what if there is a way to make them understand that not every creature wants to assimilate, that there is a better path.

It's a far-fetched idea right now. They are so aggressive it's hard not to act in self defense. We need to figure out how their hivemind operates. There might be a solution, because I'd hate to simple make them go extinct. Perhaps we can find another life form in space that could form a symbiotic relationship with the infested. Enlighten them and free them from their urges. 

If you read through this WHOLE thread you'll see i mention them briefly earlier. (I think, I hope I didn't dream I posted it)

Basically, we know that their leaders can speak English. They are like some tragic freak of nature accident and all they know is assimilation, it's in their nature. I said, what if there is a way to make them understand that not every creature wants to assimilate, that there is a better path.

It's a far-fetched idea right now. They are so aggressive it's hard not to act in self defense. We need to figure out how their hivemind operates. There might be a solution, because I'd hate to simple make them go extinct. Perhaps we can find another life form in space that could form a symbiotic relationship with the infested. Enlighten them and free them from their urges. 

Have you even looked at what the infested are? killing them is an act of mercy.

Screw the Grineer. Screw the Corpus. Screw the Balance.

The Tenno are here and in this for themselves. We were around LONG before ANY of them.

We have more a right to the galaxy than ANY of them.

Balance only gets Tenno killed. It should be our enemies that die for our sake, not the other way around.

All hail the Conflagration! All hail the true Tenno cause!

Edited by Morec0

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Steve also killed some Grineer, too. Steve also works for people who cut Tenno into pieces. Steve works for an inter-system organization that is fighting with the Grineer for control of the system. Steve knew he was working for the Corpus, and chose to be associated with the greedy, corrupt Corpus who hold in high regard our great old enemy the Orokin. I say he deserved to die. :)

When I stepped onto my first Corpus ship I was just there to "spread to the word" the first Corpus crewman that saw me started shooting, I dropped my literature and ran as fast as I could. I ran into a room that was unlocked and grabbed a gun, one of the many that were hanging from the countless weapon racks. As I was trying to get the nerve to defend myself from my attackers. I could hear one voice above the others ordering the crewmen to "find the intruder" I heard one other crewman answer back "We'll get'em Steve! Don't worry." All I could think is "Why didn't I listen to that sweet woman, Lotus. She tried to warn me about these blood thirsty Corpus." I assumed, if I came in peace and tried to talk to them, we could avoid all of this. No one would shoot a person on sight that is doing nothing more than trying to talk to them, would they? I popped around the corner and pulled the trigger, blindly shooting and ran the other way. I somehow found myself in some sort of power room. I figured out how to open the shielding plate of the power source and shot out the power nodes, this crippled the ship. The crew was in a panic running everywhere, this allowed me to slip out. I vowed that day that I would not allow these vile Corpus to spread any further in this galaxy, if I could help it. And one name that will forever haunt me is the man who never knew me and never cared to listen, Steve...

Edited by ZeroPhobic

I absolutely love this post!!! Steve seems like a great guy. He had so much going for him, until a Rhino with a mission to take away the Corpus' hard earned data and bring it to the Lotus... what evil. I feel really bad now for some reason :( .

I like your motive too! This mysterious woman in purple with a huge headset attached to cords takes us across the galaxy to kill these men we barely know! The Grineer may be a failed attempt at world domination by making a huge army. So what the Corpus are money hungry Bill Gates imitations running around handing out credits like nothing. They should live among themselves.

BTW This has a new operation called LOTUS VS STALKER ALL OVER IT!!! Who is this freaking woman!!! Stalker wants to kill her because she is the reason the tenno are going out killing ppl. "Leave no one standing" she says. "Change of plans" she orders. Kill this woman if she can't back up her story.

Just kidding i like killing the corpus :)

When I stepped onto my first Corpus ship I was just there to "spread to the word" the first corpus crewman that say me started shooting, I dropped my literature and ran as fast as I could. I ran into a room that was unlocked and grabbed a gun of one of the many that were hanging from the weapons racks. As I was trying to get the nerve to defend myself from my attackers. I could hear one voice ordering the other crewmen to find the "intruder" I heard one other crewman answer back "We'll get'em Steve! Don't worry." All I could think is "why didn't I listen to that sweet woman, Lotus. She warned me about these blood thirsty Corpus." I thought if I came in peace and tried to talk to them, we could avoid all of this. No one would shoot a person on sight that is doing nothing more than trying to talk to them, would they? I popped around the corner and pulled the trigger and ran the other way. I found myself in some sort of power room. I figured out how to open the shielding plate and shoot out the power nodes, this crippled the ship. The crew was in a panic running everywhere, this allowed me to slip out. I vowed that day that I would not allow these Corpus to spread any further in this galaxy if I could help it. And one name that will forever haunt me is the man who never knew me and never cared to listen, Steve...

Totally!  I once tried to visit a Corpus facility peacefully.  I had offered to help them clear out the infested that had got onto their ship and do you know what they did?  As soon as I let them know I had arrived they shut off the life support and locked me in with the infested!  I'm sure some are going to try to tell me the infested shut it down but who really thinks they are capable of that?  No,  the Corpus lured me into a trap and locked me in a room with infested instead of oxygen!  I never should have given them a second chance after what they did to my sister.  I thought these guys might be different but, no.  I'm just glad Lotus had my back and dropped in life support when she could and unlocked the doors for me or I wouldn't be here now.

Totally!  I once tried to visit a Corpus facility peacefully.  I had offered to help them clear out the infested that had got onto their ship and do you know what they did?  As soon as I let them know I had arrived they shut off the life support and locked me in with the infested!  I'm sure some are going to try to tell me the infested shut it down but who really thinks they are capable of that?  No,  the Corpus lured me into a trap and locked me in a room with infested instead of oxygen!  I never should have given them a second chance after what they did to my sister.  I thought these guys might be different but, no.  I'm just glad Lotus had my back and dropped in life support when she could and unlocked the doors for me or I wouldn't be here now.

Wait... the Infested can't shut off life support!? I.. I...

*Mind is blown*

Those dirty bastards. All this time.. I risk my neck, mission after mission, trying to clean up their mess, put to rest their dead and this is how they repay!? Ohh... heads will roll.. heads will @#%ing roll!

Corpus or Grineer! I don't care! They don't have the balls to fight me in field! I shall make them fear me! They shall learn... why... I call myself... Red... Love.

((mostly because I like bathing in their blood but anyway!))

Well...this is just a game, so...why should I care about this? I don't have to kill people in real life. The Grinner,The Corpus,The infested. They are all fiction. We just need to make sure that we will not do the things that will hurt people.Aren't we?(sorry about my bad English, I am from China)

I'm sure Steve thought worse of you. You sure do have a lot of emotions towards a being so much weaker than you. Pent up childhood issues?

Dude.. I'm genetically engineered supersoldier, Orokin guinea pig and on top of that I was frozen for who knows how many years. I would safely say I have 99 issues but childhood ain't one.

Void filled me with a pure, flesh-burning, blinding friendship, and now I NEED to share it with others via straight lazers, hard lead, hot plasma and old good slicy-dicy things. Lotus just helping me finding friendless people, to help them in need.

That picture of Steve's face? Love it. 

Wait... the Infested can't shut off life support!? I.. I...

*Mind is blown*

Those dirty bastards. All this time.. I risk my neck, mission after mission, trying to clean up their mess, put to rest their dead and this is how they repay!? Ohh... heads will roll.. heads will @#%ing roll!

Corpus or Grineer! I don't care! They don't have the balls to fight me in field! I shall make them fear me! They shall learn... why... I call myself... Red... Love.

((mostly because I like bathing in their blood but anyway!))

Also for everyone who said they invaded a corpus ship with peaceful intentions only to get fired upon... Uh you snuck on as an intruder. Remember that we can't speak. We probably should send them a letter first.

As for the shutting off of life support. They've seen us extract million's of times without problems when life support goes out. It's probably either the infested know how or it's just safety protocol. Steve would never have chosen this path if better jobs were available. 

Besides, until we take out their dictators or perhaps get Darvo in a place of power, it's going to be hard to facilitate peaceful diplomacy.

Edited by adoomgod