The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Player I've Met

JerZeyCJ

So I started a T2 Survival to try and get some Forma, got some people in and readied up. Not ten minutes in, one of them just up and goes "You guys are terrible"(or something to that effect) "I'm leaving". Apparently, his definition of "leaving" was just sitting at the extraction leaching off of us for the entire game. I then said something along the lines of "Apparently we aren't L33T HAXOR PRO ENOUGH" and his response was "Competent would be good enough". But we weren't so incompetent that he didn't want our loot from the match. Do you know how long we went? 40 minutes, and that's pretty good in my book. And I'm sure if Mr. High-and-mighty weren't sitting with his &#! at extraction, we could have made 50.

So I started a T2 Survival to try and get some Forma, got some people in and readied up. Not ten minutes in, one of them just up and goes "You guys are terrible"(or something to that effect) "I'm leaving". Apparently, his definition of "leaving" was just sitting at the extraction leaching off of us for the entire game. I then said something along the lines of "Apparently we aren't L33T HAXOR PRO ENOUGH" and his response was "Competent would be good enough". But we weren't so incompetent that he didn't want our loot from the match. Do you know how long we went? 40 minutes, and that's pretty good in my book. And I'm sure if Mr. High-and-mighty weren't sitting with his &#! at extraction, we could have made 50.

This is why I only run my keys with clannies or friends.

I wish there's some way to punish someone like dat... :/

Something like vote kick system...

So if 1 guy become a leecher the other can vote for his removal from party...more than 1 leecher? U better GTFO and start another session...it wud be better than just wasting ur time with loser who only talk but no action :/

Problem solved...

Vote kick should never be allowed into the game.

Players that played payday 2 know how much it was abused. Trolls would just kick random people just before the exit for no reason at all.

Pretty much this. Borderlands 1 and 2 had that problem as well. Got to the point I've stopped playing the Borderlands because pugs make me want to dry heave. I still play Payday 2. Rarely. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Yup, really need to start banning for this.

People would very quickly stop doing it.

Banning may be a bit extreme. I've run into a situation before where my computer seized up on me but Warframe was still running.To the other players in the match, It looked like I was AFK and possibly leeching, but in reality I was struggling to get my PC to respond. I don't want to be penalized for something I have no control over. A simple Votekick would solve the issue. 

Edited by Plasmaface

I've said it before and I'l say it again. 

WE NEED VOTEKICK!

And then you get matchmade into a party of 3 clan members and they're like "LOL LET'S KICK THIS GUY AFTER 50 MIN OF SURVIVAL FOR NO REASON JUST BECAUSE WE CAN"...I bet you wouldn't like that, now would you?

Edited by Sebastianx