Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons: What Are You Really Looking For From The Developers!?

DeadD59

I prefer to generic soldier type weapons that are not over-the-top but you can't exactly bring a Braton, Burstron or Karak in the endgame and expect to do well. Something like the Halo battlerifle or Promethean weapons would be nice. It has to look flashy and feel powerful as well as deliver on that promise.

Soma Prime?

Soma Prime?

tumblr_mlqjnoDOhb1rgakq7o1_250.gif

tumblr_m8a7yv1AFW1rx6ay1o1_250.gif

tumblr_lrc2bie7WS1r2rkkao1_500.gif

tumblr_mems0eyRay1ruicy1o1_400.gif

I have had enough of So(ma-f***in')boring, makes things too damn easy, hell no. Also, I'm sick of being the only one in a match who's NOT using a Soma. But if the devs actually make it happen... eh. Then again, the Soma is a TENNO FORGED weapon, implying that it was developed in the post-Orokin era.

46097624.jpg

Edited by f-e-a-r-s

Anything. I let DE surprise me, whether it's a bit of a regular rifle (like Tetra, it's just mini-Supra) or another akimbo like Akstiletto, or unconventional like Tysis Dartgun or shoutout to few weapons like Drakgoon to UT's Flak Cannon.

46097624.jpg

I only use Soma for serious business, thank you very much.

Edited by faustias

tumblr_mlqjnoDOhb1rgakq7o1_250.gif

tumblr_m8a7yv1AFW1rx6ay1o1_250.gif

tumblr_lrc2bie7WS1r2rkkao1_500.gif

tumblr_mems0eyRay1ruicy1o1_400.gif

I have had enough of So(ma-f***in')boring, makes things too damn easy, hell no. Also, I'm sick of being the only one in a match who's NOT using a Soma. But if the devs actually make it happen... eh. Then again, the Soma is a TENNO FORGED weapon, implying that it was developed in the post-Orokin era.

46097624.jpg

You my good sir have earned your cookie.

I sold my Soma once it hit level 30.

I want to see a replacement for the "retired" Gorgon. Or I want to see the Gorgon buffed and put back on the market (not because I don't have one). I just want a pure damage bullet hose. Bored of my Soma and my Supra's a PITA. I want to go Rambo on all the enemies.