Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Gatling Gun Concept

MagnumCondiment

Hellow fellow  ninjas and kunuich i have an idea for a new gun "Shreader" aparently i was thinking during ODD that they should have a gataling gun created by the corpus but never used suddenly a corpus AKA "Darvo"  found out they were going to use it on the tennos like the rhino warframes and etc. but thats just a story i made up so ill add the stats cause im in ODD atm and just comment if you like it or not or if u agree with me and alot of people want it to be grineer comment on if it should be a corpus or a grineer tech

Stats- Unranked

Impact- 4

Puncture- 13

Slash- 15

Accuracy- 12.5

Fire Rate-15.0

Criticle- 4.5| 40.5%

Status- 7.0%

Magazine- 350

Reload-1.5

Trigger- Auto

Conclave- 321| 1023 ( Not sure on this one)

Edited by zJazz

Bro. Engrish.

Seriously dude. I feel if you spell like that you're underage to play this. 

Another Thing?

Minigun wouldn't fit the tenno fighting style. Plus you'd be the bane of any rushers, considering how one of these is held. Inputting in-game logic, you'd be slow as hell. Just, who would make this thing?

Edited by Virtual_Anomaly

were you just watching Ironman 2 on FX? I certainly was. I realize that's not what you meant when you said they planned to use it on rhino and other tenno (War Machine, anyone?), but still

I think it would be cool. we sort of have gatling gun-esque weapons in the gorgon and supra, with the ramp-up of the fire-rate. we don't have a proper one where you can spin-up the barrel before unleashing a rain of lead. actually, I agree with the raptorman, it should be grineer tech. the supra is the corpus gatling gun

but I do think it could be a cool idea if DE puts some unique touch on it so it's not just a vanilla mini-gun

were you just watching Ironman 2 on FX? I certainly was. I realize that's not what you meant when you said they planned to use it on rhino and other tenno (War Machine, anyone?), but still

I think it would be cool. we sort of have gatling gun-esque weapons in the gorgon and supra, with the ramp-up of the fire-rate. we don't have a proper one where you can spin-up the barrel before unleashing a rain of lead. actually, I agree with the raptorman, it should be grineer tech. the supra is the corpus gatling gun

but I do think it could be a cool idea if DE puts some unique touch on it so it's not just a vanilla mini-gun

well okay there is alot of people that want it to be a grineer tech

ill putt something up

Gorgon?

It's shaped like it would be a minigun, but it's more of an LMG. Imagine something twice the size of a gorgon with like 1200 max ammo and 300+ ammo per mag (that would still be cutting it short for game-play reasons). Edited by rapt0rman

Bro. Engrish.

Another Thing?

Minigun wouldn't fit the tenno fighting style. Plus you'd be the bane of any rushers, considering how one of these is held. Inputting in-game logic, you'd be slow as hell. Just, who would make this thing?

One thing I'd like to point out is that the Tenno have rocket launchers, flamethrower, a grenade launcher, a LMG...

Bro. Engrish.

Another Thing?

so does the guns so whats your point

so does the guns so whats your point

"Yeah. I can easily run 35 MPH with this 200-pound minigun on my back! Oh, don't forget my huge 25-pound poison pistol, and 150-pound, 7-foot greatsword!"

Sure. This gun will TOTALLY fit in the game.

Comparing it to other guns we have, minigun's too big and bulky for a Tenno to wield with other weaponry. The Gorgon, likely the heaviest gun we currently have that's acquirable, is maybe, 100 pounds at best. With all that lead to spit the frame of the weapon must be pretty light. Besides, we're taught in the way of BLADE AND GUN. So, yeah. Guns DO fit a Tenno's fighting style. A minigun on the other hand, won't. It's too big, if I haven't said that already.
Edited by Virtual_Anomaly

"Yeah. I can run 35 MPH with this 200-pound minigun on my back! Oh, don't forget my huge 25-pound poison pistol, and 150-pound, 7-foot greatsword!"

Sure. This gun will TOTALLY fit in the game.

Thank you because it will and if you still dont think well its your lost i mean its called mods to make you fast not to disrespect you.

Edited by zJazz

Here's the basic issue with the idea of a heavy, underslung style HMG weapon.

What point would it serve in this game? Warframe is about fast, quick, gun play, with occasional melee and parkour thrown in. We can already mod our weapons to turn them into deep magazine spam machines. What is the logic behind making another one? Gorgon, Supra, Soma, they all already do this. I can understand wanting it for the style points, but it wouldn't make sense in the game itself. It just would not.

Here's the basic issue with the idea of a heavy, underslung style HMG weapon.

What point would it serve in this game? Warframe is about fast, quick, gun play, with occasional melee and parkour thrown in. We can already mod our weapons to turn them into deep magazine spam machines. What is the logic behind making another one? Gorgon, Supra, Soma, they all already do this. I can understand wanting it for the style points, but it wouldn't make sense in the game itself. It just would not.

Im sorry okay this is just an idea if this was about fast and parkour than whats the point of having a gun just have shrikens, the swords and etc. and Rhino is already slow.

Edited by zJazz

...sarcasm is to be falsely serious. I was JOKING. You really think we'd be able to carry 400 pounds of weaponry and run the speed of a car on a residential road? EVEN in this game that makes no sense. And this game doesn't obey logic. You've screwed up, seriously.

Im sorry okay this is just an idea if this was about fast and parkour than whats the point of having a gun just have shrikens, the swords and etc. and Rhino is already slow.

I'm not trying to bash you. Chainsaw grip gatlings have a place in many other games. But I do not think they'd fit in well with Warframe. And why have guns? Because the developers decided they wanted guns to be the primary damage source. Out of every weapon used in this game, very few of them look heavier than 20 pounds. It's fairly easy to run and jump with 20 pounds of gear on you. US Marines carry over 80 pounds.

Frost and Rhino are designed to be slow because their shields, health, and abilities all give them the feel of a tank. Slow moving, hard hitting, high damage taking. They still can move remarkably fast. Just not as fast as the other Tenno.