Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Where's My Anti-Materiel Rifle?

TwiceDead

Mine would fire 1 shot per 5 seconds base and you want to make it 1 shot per 5,5seconds?? just for 15% crit?? also less punchthrough?? 

sorry about the reload speed, i forgot about charging. 15% yes (or 10%), why would you need 50m punch through? it not like we shooting 5 giant tanks stacking in line, so 20m punch through or 10m is not hurting anything since every objects in warframe aren't that big either (1~6m).

sorry about the reload speed, i forgot about charging. 15% yes (or 10%), why would you need 50m punch through? it not like we shooting 5 giant tanks stacking in line, so 20m punch through or 10m is not hurting anything since every objects in warframe aren't that big either (1~6m).

5m is barely enough for 1 wall, i wanted it to penetrate through severall walls and additionally few enemies, but giving infinite puncture would be too much. As for crit ok but i dont see a point of putting 10/15% crit on so slow weapon, might aswell not exist.

20m punch through ?

Gee, even modern tanks don't even punch through that much armor. 

Lanka being capable of punching through a 5 meter thick steel block already let's it beat out modern tanks.

0.6 puncture(glaive mod) is barely able to penetrate a common trooper, if thats how much armor grineer put i would fear that their tank might not be penetrated by lanka(5m)
Edited by Davoodoo

20m punch through ?

Lanka being capable of punching through a 5 meter thick steel block already let's it beat out modern tanks.

I think Lanka would be an ideal anti mech rifle, with a bit higher base Damage. Travel time wouldn't be an issue even at range, if you're aiming for a 12 foot tall Walker moving at 10 mph. Charge time is fine too, it's not going anywhere soon.

*vreeeeew - click* *CRACK* Dead mech. Or for big and tougher ones, a shot to cripple the knee, then hit the primary weapon system, to give your allies time to close in and finish it.

Yeah. I could dig that.

Edited by SnaleKing

Yes, but until you fire, you camp in one spot.  THEN you move, then find another spot, camp there, fire, move again.

idunno what you're doing, but since Warframe isn't a Ballistic Simulator, i'm always moving. if i have a Sniping Weapon in my hands i'm still moving while firing, just more at a walking pace.

once i'm done firing a few rounds i scamper around for a new position and repeat.

but at no time am i sitting drinking Coffee waiting for an enemy to come into my line of fire.

Blacklight, anyone?

it's sad that's the only true Sniper Rifle Blacklight has. people *@##$ at me for using it. the "Bolt Action Rifle" in Blacklight fires at the speed of the average Semi-Auto though :/

only the AMR is an ACTUAL Sniper Rifle. i take my one well aimed shot, and have a 5 second down time whether i hit or miss. very, very fair. not that anybody there understands that. 

ikr :D

frankly rather than silly amounts of Piercing, since we have lots of that already, i think i'd rather such an AMR to have a delayed fuse Explosive. that improves with Mods, of course. so shoot that guy in the face, and his corpse is a death zone now. take out a handful of other units at the same time.

it would ofcourse still have some Piercing though. 

frankly rather than silly amounts of Piercing, since we have lots of that already, i think i'd rather such an AMR to have a delayed fuse Explosive. that improves with Mods, of course. so shoot that guy in the face, and his corpse is a death zone now. take out a handful of other units at the same time.

it would ofcourse still have some Piercing though. 

I'd get behind that. 

It'd be Fallout: New Vegas all over again! 

Delightful.