The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Physx In Warframe

SWR13

You should be able to use Physx. Try downloading the latest drivers, they come with graphics drivers, Geforce Experience, Virtual Audio, and Physx software. If you already have it, it should be in your programs inside Control Panel.

DirectX 11 does not seem to be a requirement for using Physx.

Edited by Verryn

Yeah, all of that checks out, but the option is still blacked out in the game settings.Should I be using the windows CP or the Nvidia CP, because I've been using the Nvidia one.

Use Windows Control Panel>Programs>Programs and Features and try to find something by the name of NVIDIA PhysX System Software, or at least has PhysX in the name.

PhysX worked fine for me right up to about 15 minute sago when I installed the new GeForce 334.89 Driver.  Since then the option is greyed out in game and GeForce Experience tells me I'm not using optimal settings.  If I use GeForce Experience to optimize the settings it will tell me it has change the setting but as soon as I run the game it goes back to PhysX being off, not available in game and not optimized in Experience.

Just a heads up if you have recently installed a new driver and have NOT rebooted your PC, you may run in to this issue.

If that is the case, try restarting and the option to toggle the Nvidia PhysX effects should work again (assuming it worked before the driver update).

It's not you, the game just doesn't work for a small percentage of systems. There hasn't really been any explanation why or any apparent attempt to fix it from the developers.

they are constantly testing more hardware, old and new to help with compatibility. that being said drivers can be fickle and sometimes unpredictable.