Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno "bullpup" Submachinegun

Takai

I doodled this concept in my sketchbook in my graphic design class and I thought it would be fun to make in Z-Brush. I have no clue what to call it...

Ano... But I know it shoots blade things things (like it shoots ninja stars or something in a 3 round burst). Magazine goes in the bottom (made a little port for that). I made it a bit longer then my original sketch, cause it was nearing pistol size. Maybe materials next and a nice Keyshot render.

Did this for practice, Ill probably make some more fan concepts for fun and practice.

Help me name it plz.

bgdx4gZ.jpg

UQkpJxj.jpg

More angles in the spoiler:

L5WnLsX.jpg

NQZKWDl.jpg

26tAyjp.jpg

XfBO2Rh.jpg

RGhtvJO.jpg

USRf6DN.jpg

Edited by Takai

Wow, that looks SEXY. Almost like it was straight from Mynki.

If I were to add any unnecessary suggestions, I would say that the trigger guard could use a bit of a flare, like a Glock. So that the tenno can rest their largely free hand.

He has way more experience; I have only been sculpting since early November and I have not taking a class on the software's use yet. That is a good suggestion for sure, I will have to edit the polygon flow in the guard a little bit to make that happen.

the description reminds me of the eldar shuriken rifles from warhammer 40k but regardless ME GUSTA

I never played 40k but Ill have to look into that. When I was trying to think of what it shoots, I was trying to think of things that have not been fully utilized as projectiles in the game. 

Somebody make it happen please! I've been hoping for a sub-machinegun to be added in the game for months now.

So you want a name for the gun? I can think of some:

- Lanius

- Verbera

- Torpedo

- Subigo

More to come if I come up with better ideas.

Edited by Vintovka