Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

Posting this now so that us pro parkour/rushers can gloat in our swirly speedy post melee2.0 magnificence. They arent removing anything that makes the game enjoyable and since it isn't hurting players (excluding ur butts) it goes knowhere.

So we got a serial crusher theory and a huge guy theory.

Where u goin. Nowhere that's where.

Zooooooom

1) you are not pro

2) Coptering is being removed but not intentionally they are changing the animations of attacks that includes the slide attack so that they  lead onto each other and look fluid, and considering coptering is repeating the exact same animation over and over again I will not be surprised if it does go.

Posting this now so that us pro parkour/rushers can gloat in our swirly speedy post melee2.0 magnificence. They arent removing anything that makes the game enjoyable and since it isn't hurting players (excluding ur butts) it goes knowhere.

So we got a serial crusher theory and a huge guy theory.

Where u goin. Nowhere that's where.

Zooooooom

Calling yourself a "pro".

1st wow.

Implying Coptering takes skill.

2nd. wow.

so are you good at parkour? or do you rely on the crutch of stupid whirly birding to move fast?

there's a bit of a contradiction there.

You can chain copter to wallrun on front and back end. And our quick melee isn't being changed. We will still be able to spam e like we do now but we are getting extra equippable melee mode.

Yall need Jesus...and dev livestreams. If u had you'd already know.

And lots of people without crouch on mouse 4 or 5 are having trouble doing it... Them and controller players .

so are you good at parkour? or do you rely on the crutch of stupid whirly birding to move fast?

there's a bit of a contradiction there.

Wallrun chain combo up to 40 with reverse 360s

Crosstile copterlaunches to crosstile copterlaunches.

It's more about style for me than just moving fast.

*edit: with wormholes between

Edited by T4LCOMX

all those guys "coptering" are just kids who abuse of  a glitch/bug of the game, i'm glad if they remove it, if you like to go fast, theres volt speed, mods for stamina and sprint speed...

SO MUCH THIS.

Here's the link to the first video(melee 2.0 teaser). As we can all see, the melee swing effects seem to be very different from what we're used to...

It leaves traces that look smooth! The current Melee swing effect leaves somewhat plain, cardboard-looking trace; If the melee weapon swinging effect does change to look more like the video, then... well. I'll never be able to use guns again in Warframe XD

I've posted this once before... Really hope that my melee FXs will look like those in the teaser Video. 

My previous post:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/160513-a-thread-that-would-be-awesome-if-revived/

all those guys "coptering" are just kids who abuse of  a glitch/bug of the game, i'm glad if they remove it, if you like to go fast, theres volt speed, mods for stamina and sprint speed...

Rush + sprint boost + volt + pro copter launches

Sub volt for nova or thrak rhino as needed.