Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

What I meant was not how it physically looked, just like how it's thrown since the combo system.

the best they can do is throw that glavie out and then do the hand to hand combat...but i think most likely to be a different set of throwing animation...

Well its too late for ideas nao since we'll be getting it (probably) tomorrow... But no harm in guessing though.. :D

that's an interessant theory , but i believe (hope i am wrong) they gonna 3SHOW us" stuff on a test server..

well if yu were right i would be happy for sure, the best moove they could do would be release it just at the week end to let ppl enjoy it a bit

maybe  right after  the dev stream?

one can dream

the best they can do is throw that glavie out and then do the hand to hand combat...but i think most likely to be a different set of throwing animation...

Take a look on the chakrams in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

All i hear is that ground slam attack might be throwing it at the ground

Yes. As i remember, Geoff said that long time ago. Tenno jumping in the air and throwing glaive into the ground under him

Hm. Maybe the stream was laggy when they said that. Welp, good enough for me. That'd look awesome.

Yeah, Geoff stated that the Glaive would be thrown into the ground while you stay in the air.

Perhaps the Glaive combo'll be in melee? But that'll defeat the purpose of the Glaive... maybe we'll get an "Aftertouch," like in darkSector?

Unlikely normal attacks will be thrown. It'll be a series a flips and perhaps ground throughs as the Warframe jumps over the enemy and hits them with the glaive (perhaps). That, or just some more variations of what we have. the Charge will  likely stay as a charge

Seriously, scythes are now pretty much useless, but those candy canes look great. I wonder why they are so underrated, its just a giant candy cane! Think stalker using i:)) But once my hate gets its melee 2.0 rework, I' love using it, I am sure. Who's there with me?

Seriously, scythes are now pretty much useless, but those candy canes look great. I wonder why they are so underrated, its just a giant candy cane! Think stalker using i:)) But once my hate gets its melee 2.0 rework, I' love using it, I am sure. Who's there with me?

I'd love to start swinging a giant candycane Schythe. xD