Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expanding The Conclaves

themarksman10109

DESteve, a few weeks ago, talked about some endgame ideas. One was like a conclave-like expansion but more of a mix of clan v. clan and PvE. Think of it like a political system. It sounds really awesome; it was on the last livestream. I guess go watch it?

Personally, I do not play Conclave and do not believe that in its current form should be expanded at all. Warframe is unique because it is PvE focused. That is one of the reasons I have 650 hours in Warframe. :)

Edited by Sni7ch

DESteve, a few weeks ago, talked about some endgame ideas. One was like a conclave-like expansion but more of a mix of clan v. clan and PvE. Think of it like a political system. It sounds really awesome; it was on the last livestream. I guess go watch it?

Personally, I do not play Conclave and do not believe that in its current form should be expanded at all. Warframe is unique because it is PvE focused. That is one of the reasons I have 650 hours in Warframe. :)

If you mean Proxy Wars, i hardly suppose that would be clanvsclan war. It would be more like attack some mobs that are defending Proxy Towers and destroy generators and stuff.

If you mean Proxy Wars, i hardly suppose that would be clanvsclan war. It would be more like attack some mobs that are defending Proxy Towers and destroy generators and stuff.

Yo dawg, Steve heard how much you like farming invasion missions, so he's making clan vs clan missions to farm so that you can unlock farming other missions.

Yo dawg, Steve heard how much you like farming invasion missions, so he's making clan vs clan missions to farm so that you can unlock farming other missions.

Also, you have forgotten that while you are farming more invasions, you need to farm resources for your Proxy Tower. Wafarmception is upon us.

Badlands thing has the essence of PvP but it is PvE. I just thought it was worth mentioning. 

Edited by Sni7ch

Imagine clan v clan. Imagine entire clans fighting for control of the star system. That could be the start of something huge. Like a tenno civil war. Its just a thought.

We do not know if the Tenno are capable of civil war. Just a thought. 

I think expanding conclave should be started on balancing warframe skills lol,sometimes it's fun playing pvp at warframe,but it's just need to be balanced,the dmg,debuff,and buff itself

Like skill in pvp mode,for example rhino stomp on pvp deal around 100 dmg and the debuff were only slowing enemies,trinity blessing only fully recover health+shield without invincibility,ash bladestorm deal 200 dmg per target,skill cooldown is longer to prevent spamming.... So there's no insta kill and god mode on pvp...

And of course IF conclave gonna be buffed someday,I'd like bigger maps XD

Small map it's not enuf for ninjas(especially zephyr) :p

team battles. And by team I mean more than 2 vs 2. More like> 5 vs 5. Of course these could /should not be hosted by a single player. Server would be nice.

Different kinds of battles... like the modes in  TF2... King of the hill, capture the flag etc..

Warframe has pvp potential... but the way it's handled now is just boring.