Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, What Next After A Lever-Action Rifle?

DaftMeat

The Tenno will now unleash a weapon so terrible, so horrific that even this far into the dark days of the solar system they have held in reserve.

Soon, soon the Tenno will unveil:

HARSH LANGUAGE!

68317_v1WykLp67zT0d4Q.jpg

Like this guy?  Go home you're drunk.  Wrong universe..  Game over man..  Game over..  XD

Edited by sushidubya

im sorry but what light speed laser have you seen in warframe?

All the hitscan bullet weaponry. None. But the Corpus have plasma and electric weapons while the Infested have two unusual weapons. Technically, the Flux Rifle is a light speed laser, as it is a laser and it is hitscan, but light doesn't have a hard-capped range, so..

Anyway, don't forget that the Grinlok is a lever-action rifle that can be modified to fire explosive, poisonous bullets. Every single weapon can be modified like that. It's not the futuristic style you see in movies, but it's deadly and would probably be hard to make today.

It's a long shot, but it'd be awesome to see a Rope Dart type weapon like the Grineer Scorpions use become available to the Tenno. 

Perhaps give us the ability to yank enemies off their feet and pull them toward you. 

It's an interesting thought. 

Oh god... They're going to spin-load them...

Yeah... If I wanted one, I wouldn't get the Rossi, I've heard bad things about it. I'd see if I could find an actual Winchester or Colt and shorten it myself.

I have to admit, that's a slick way to reload one of those. Not much good in a real fire-fight, but I could see a Rhino powersliding while doing that with a pair of Mare's Legs.

EDIT: Apparently you can't use actual gun terms on the forum.

Edited by Teqnologyque