Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Your Character! [Ooc Discussion]

Arceus255

(Still got no idea wether I'm really going to RP, but it can't hurt to drop this here...

Fun fact, I named the file for his reference picture 'stay frosty.jpg'.

As for how is he able to live with the infestation with barely any downsides, I'm of the headcanon that the Tenno were created partly through the Technocyte virus, with the suit as a containment unit. Alternatively; the warframes have already displayed the ability to shield the user from the virus. It is your choice wether his suit is shielding his growth from spreading outwards or shielding him from the suit's own corruption.)

tumblr_nh5zimkvhr1slw1byo4_r2_500.jpg

The Visionary.~~~~

(Vision or Vis are acceptable aliases.)

Species: Tenno

Age: Unknown. Given the cryoamnesia, it's unlikely he'll ever know. He does seem to be middle-aged for a Tenno.

Frame: Frost (prime).

Loadout: Likes to employ himself as a 'mobile turret'. Varies, liking high-damage close range weaponry, anything that lets him take down a crowd at once, as his snowglobe and high durability allow him to take the punishment between shots/swings/reloads. Currently using a Scindo as melee.

Allegiance: Tenno, Arbiters of Hexis.

Frame appearance: A Frost Prime in Arbiters of Hexis blacks, greys and cyans, wearing a regular Frost helm. He appears to be wearing the Iliac armor set, but not by choice; It's actual, honest-to-god signs of Infested corruption. However, he seems not to feel any ill effects from it and is able to emote with and manipulate his multiple fins, at the cost of having to groom and destroy any new growths to stop the infestation from overtaking him. His helmet bears a huge crack that glows with his energy color and which caused the infection of his suit. He keeps it as a reminder not to rush blindly into situations.

Role: Guardian, protector.

Runs missions for the Arbiters and occasionally tries to recruit and mentor young Tenno.

Personality: Solemn and calm like a glacier, Visionary is the picture of infinite patience his element represents. He's the kind of Tenno that fuels the story of 'mute warriors', only making a noise if it's necessary and with more than enough self-control to remain silent even in the throes of agonizing pain, his speech reserved to other Tenno and confirmed allies. He's idealistic, believing there is more to the Tenno than just forgotten weapons of the Orokin to be swayed in your favor and unleashed on your enemies. This is what ultimately led him to joining the Arbiters of Hexis, trying to find a reason for himself outside battle. Outside others treating him and fellow Tenno like one would use a gun, dangerous, but ultimately just an object, to be stored away with the safety on when not in use. He has yet to find an ultimate meaning for himself, but in the meanwhile, he tries his best to honor his name and bring peace of mind to who needs it. He has a soft spot for newfangled young Tenno (or non-Tenno, with similarly high ambitions but without the means or experience).

He also has a veeeery big, softer spot for everything cute, as much as he tries to hide it. Do not bring Kubrow puppies in his presence. He might very well steal them into his Liset.

Depending of the state of infestation of his suit, Visionary's temper may be shorter and his behavior more animalistic, but not enough to worry about (if it is worrying, then he needs help and a bath in napalm/a cleaver or a dozen bullets through his everything Infested. Pronto.)

Short Bio:

As with the majority of the Tenno, the Visionary knows nothing of his life before the Slumber.

Visionary's cryopod was in an Orokin Derelict. This might have been seen as a sign of class, but in reality it meant a massively underprepared, stasis-sick Tenno trying to fight his way through Grineer and then Infected armed only with substandard weaponry and a vague knowledge how to operate his warframe. Still, he did pretty well for having just woken up, so he hadn't really thought he was just pushing his luck when the extraction team's hopeless wandering brought them face to face to the local Lephantis. One shot showed him his scrappy Braton was useless and he turned tail. One brutal swipe was all it took for his helmet to crack open like an egg. He would have died right there, swarmed by the infested, had not the team's combined Lisets finally found the space to retrieve him. But it was too late; when they checked on him, all they found was a mass of Infested tissue, growing from the crack in the helm.

Yet, the Tenno lived, and remained -more or less- sane. The growths removed, and the frame cleaned, and what remained was the same Tenno they'd seen come from the cryopod, save for the massive scar. At least, until time passed and the Infestaton began anew.

It was a hassle, but none that Visionary couldn't adapt to. Having no memories before the cryopod, he had no reason to feel outraged or in grief due to the Infection. He berated himself for his carelessness, that had almost taken his life and permanently crippled him, but took this as a cue to improve, not to collapse onto himself.

Though depression did eventually come, but not from these events. Discouraged by the cycle of endless killing and how even the colonists he was meant to protect seemed to see them as no more than conscience-lacking machines that only helped them to bring the system into further stagnation, Visionary's apathy grew. It became full despair once he realized that once the fighting stopped, so would their freedom. He droned on without purpose, until the Syndicates first contacted the Tenno.

And so he joined the Arbiters. He was delighted to see that there were more like him, wanting a future outside of the endless fighting.

For now, he'll fight just as the others do, because if the Tenno don't fight the current system, nobody can. Except now, just now, he has the hope that once the fighting ends he and the others will be able to eke out an existence of their own, rather than return to the Slumber. Only time will tell if his trust on the Syndicate is misplaced.

Edited by Hyenasaurus

I like Vis a lot, and not just because I love Frost and the Infestation. He's thought out, and drawn! Always nice to see that around.

I agree!

Thank you! Though admittedly, I kind of took the easy path out... he's based off my in-game tenno, so the personality just sort of... formed, I only had to fill out the blanks.

I er, I do have a question though... lurking seems to yield no results... what's the current state of things in the RP? I read terms that I cannot recognize...  Church? And tenno against tenno? I'm sorry if I seem ignorant but my curiosity is piqued ;A;

Thank you! Though admittedly, I kind of took the easy path out... he's based off my in-game tenno, so the personality just sort of... formed, I only had to fill out the blanks.

I er, I do have a question though... lurking seems to yield no results... what's the current state of things in the RP? I read terms that I cannot recognize...  Church? And tenno against tenno? I'm sorry if I seem ignorant but my curiosity is piqued ;A;

There are several diffrent RP threads. Most of which have their own continuity and story. Some are more story based (Those are the ones I personally favour) And there are more action based ones, and...some which I don't know how to categorize...

The Church of the Asention was an RP which had a bunch of tenno creating their new home in a derelict and who followed the teachings of the anti-Lotus Nekros Mortos and Trinity Gaia and so much has happened in that thread that it would be hard to sumerize it.

And finally someone who follows the lore and let their tenno have cryoamnesia instead of making up some story about what they did before the fall! Thank you! I mean it! :D

There are several diffrent RP threads. Most of which have their own continuity and story. Some are more story based (Those are the ones I personally favour) And there are more action based ones, and...some which I don't know how to categorize...

The Church of the Asention was an RP which had a bunch of tenno creating their new home in a derelict and who followed the teachings of the anti-Lotus Nekros Mortos and Trinity Gaia and so much has happened in that thread that it would be hard to sumerize it.

And finally someone who follows the lore and let their tenno have cryoamnesia instead of making up some story about what they did before the fall! Thank you! I mean it! :D

Oh... I see. Well, if it's a thread-only lore rather than forum-wide, it'll be easier for me to get. One too many things becoming 'THE lore' in any fandom-based RP often becomes a tad confusing and hard to catch up with, speaking from experience. I'm happier with this arrangement!

And heh... well, I didn't really want to risk it with trying to give any story before the cryopods, as there's so little lore on the Orokin... some development on DE's part and any backstories set could be compromised, for all we know all Tenno were lab experiments and never even left their holding cells outside of the Sentient war (judging by Rhino P's codex, that's looking like the most likely theory atm :P).

Name saintsman12

Warframe: Excalibur but nearly made a nekros before he accidentally sold the helmet

Personality: If you mess with him you die

Favourite weapon: seer

Combat role: works alone

Nemesis: Captain Vor/Arbiter of hexis leader

Favourite syndicate: Wears a red veil sigil but frequently flirts with the leader of steel meridian

Other notes: Thinks lisets should have guns

Birth name:Azure Kat'r

Relationship status: bit sensitive

Hates prime stuff; something dont need no gold ornaments to kill someone

Likes: Winning, Steel meridian leader, plasma swords, fire, zombies, killing zombies, killing zombies with fire

Edited by saintsman12

Name: Nekomata

Frame: Valkyr

Syndicate: Cephalon Suda

Personality: Nekomata is friendly but she has a incredibly short temper, and when she is angry not even a Balor Famorian can stop her rampage.  

Favorite Weapons:  Dread, Akzani, Redeemer, Shouting, Screaming, and Claws (Hysteria)

Bio: Cryosleep had a slightly more severe effect on Nekomata.  Not only did she lose her memories, but her body lost nearly all of its physical strength while in the pod.  She was known as "the weakling" by others, and was teased for her lack of strength.  Because of this she trained harder than other tenno, sometimes pushing herself too hard.  She would occasionally take a rest, but never for more than an hour.  She scared some with her brutality towards herself when she decided she wasn't trying hard enough, usually beating herself up over minor details.  In the end though she became one of the stronger tenno in her clan.    

When she accomplished her goal she went around doing missions and trying weapons.  It was on a exterminate mission on Mars when she had her first encounter with The Stalker, and it was here where she realized that it took more than just strength to beat some.  Slowly she began to join other tenno in the field, at first she only worked with one or two other squad members, then she started to enjoy working with full squads.  When she encountered The Stalker again she and her teammates worked together to take him down.  From that day she wielded The Dread bow as a reminder of what a team can do easily that an individual can't.  

The weapons she uses represent different qualities of herself, the Dread: strength, the Akzani: Speed, and the Redeemer: versatility.   

Name: Khalee

Warframe: Banshee

Bio: Khalee is a tenno that is tired of being considered delicate. She is always told to wait at the back of the squad or that she is to fragile to do the actual fighting. So sick and tired of this role called "support". She tries to show how well she can fight and hold her own then she is normally told as one rhino put it" awe look at you up here with the men and thinking you actually did something, if it wasnt for us doing the real fighting you would be lying on the ground waiting for a pickup" (said rhino still can not hear correctly after she let out a scream that dropped him to his knees). She is ready to lead a squad, show she is morenthan just a beautiful voice that helps from the background. But because of this she is very brash amd very hasty. She is likely to make a mistake when she finally does get a squad of her own she will be prone to making mistakes. But all those years siting in the back do pay off. She is a briliant tactician after she gives herself the time to think for a moment. She has very much to prove and knows she most likely has one chance to prove every single person judging her wrong

Name: Ampere

Frame: Volt

Weapons: Primarily wields a modified Serro, using his tech savvy in electrical engineering to weld its energy saw blades into a more fixed shape, losing some of the weapon's flexibility and unpredictability, but gaining an overall greater stability. He also relies on a Lanka rifle for targets that are too far to reach within melee distance, and a pair of Aklato for emergencies.

Appearence: A Tenno clad in the standard Volt warframe, coated with a dark bluish-purple paint. The frame itself appears to be maintained with only the bare minimum necessity required so that it doesn't lose out on utility and defense, but is otherwise given no care whatsoever to its actual outward appearance, which clearly shows. It is noticeably worn and checkered with many visible dents and scars, with some of the more aesthetic details appearing to be torn off completely.

A particular accessory that may have suffered this sort of damage damage was the horn on the Volt helmet itself, yet interestingly enough this part appears to have been replaced. The helm is now soldered on with a two pronged horn, with an occasional arc of electricity flickering in-between.

The last addition to his overall appearance is a make-shift syandana hanging off the back of his neck, made up of what appears to be bunched up power cables. Like the rest of the Volt warframe, it periodically courses with electrical coils.

Short Bio: Ampere had awoken from a cryopod that had been captured by Grineer and transported to a shipyard in Ceres. As his vision cleared, he saw the bodies of four fallen Tenno, who had apparently given their lives to rescue him. A few straggling Grinner had remained from that conflict, and the shaken Volt ignored the rush of emotions and his confusion long enough to pick up a nearby Orthos and finish the job.

With the help of Lotus, he was able to escape, but now travels the depths of space rather aimlessly, unable to recall his past, and persistently wondering what he had done to deserve to live when four other far more noble figures had fallen.

Affiliation: Chooses not to align himself with any particular syndicate, but appears to favor the Steel Meridian more than anything else, due to their seemingly selfless motives.

Personality: When on missions, he admittedly seems to fit rather well into Alad V's generalizations as a “mute peasant”, and doesn't appear to be particularly talkative outside of the battlefield, either. However, he is not entirely introverted, and will typically respond when spoken to, and is usually altruistic enough to help people in need.

Perhaps unfairly, he does not care for Lotus very much, as it was by her orders that the four Tenno died to save him. Though this of course also meant that she was responsible from sparing him from a fate likely worse than death, Ampere finds himself unable to justify the value of his own life over the lives that were lost. This survivor's guilt makes his relationship with Lotus conflicted at best, and he makes frequent effort to disrupt comm channels between them, preferring to listen for information and mission details from other sources instead.

Despite living the life of a warrior, Ampere does not particularly enjoy combat, bloodshed, or inflicting harm on others. As such, though most of the enemies he faces meet a lethal end, the Tenno does whatever he can to make the deaths as painless as possible, focusing his electricity to directly fry the brain, or the precision of his Serro's blade to cleanly sever vitals. For similar reasons, he also prefers fighting Infested over any other faction, as he at least perceives killing them to be an act of mercy more than anything else.

His single guilty pleasure is that he greatly enjoys literature, and can often be seen staying behind in missions to search for any datalogs that might contain a novel or two. In the event of an especially rare find, like a centuries old classic work thought to have been lost in the debris of time, Ampere may even feel an emotion somewhat akin to happiness.

This is, predictably, almost never the case.

8QIxO3b.png

((super rough sketch, but the joke had to be made))

Edited by Ampere

Okay I just have to ask, because this bothers me a bit.

she is normally told as one rhino put it" awe look at you up here with the men and thinking you actually did something, if it wasnt for us doing the real fighting you would be lying on the ground waiting for a pickup"

...Are they condesending because of her choice of frame?...Or are they actually condesending and calling her delicate because she's female? It might be that I'm overanalyzing this but it does bother me.

Edited by Lady_Viper

Darn, Ampere seems amazing!

I really like him... here's to hoping he and Vis get to meet one day.

(Also, oh you poor Volt... please, drop that 8,D)

Thanks! Hopefully if the thread we both signed up in gets active, they'll get their chance.

(He also received a video file for the made-for-codex movie. If that isn't a tragic backstory, I don't know what is.)

Okay I just have to ask, because this bothers me a bit.

...Are they condesending because of her choice of frame?...Or are they actually condesending and calling her delicate because she's female? It might be that I'm overanalyzing this but it does bother me.

When I see lore I see it as more of one frame one tenno and banshee is considered one of the softer frames. So it is both but not really a choice of frame if that makes sense

T616ig7.png?1

Name: Niveah
Race: Tenno, Mesa.
Affiliation/syndicate/clan: The Vindicators
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Personality: “I am always a skilled shot, making marks over distances you would not believe. Give me a target and it will die.”

Niveah herself is a bit evil, mostly in the sense of self-preservation; putting herself first before anyone else. She is also a renegade with actions - being a bit harsh and cruel with some hostile intent, whether it be inside or outside of combat. Cold, calculating, and confident.

Bio: Waking from cryostasis, Niveah was initially called by the Lotus to protect and serve the Tenno kind, however, she had run off to achieve different goals. Being a guardian wasn't always something she found too interesting, unless it showed how powerful she was.

While the Tenno and the Lotus' teachings were able to marginally carry her feet, another group took her under their wing. Most of her experience was with a small rag-tag society known as "The Vindicators", a mercenary outfit. They were best known for their exceptional fighting and combat effectiveness. They taught her the ways of utilizing any weapon out in the field, self-reliance, and stability. This alone bolstered self-confidence with a hint of arrogance in her blood.

She served a large sum of time within the group, taking up assassination and extermination contracts. Some missions she went alone, some she squaded up with friends. With exceptional turn-in rates for the contracts, she climbed into the higher echelons of the group, eventually seeking out unique and challenging tasks.

Now she is mostly a lone wanderer. She still reports to the Vindicators, mostly to claim her rewards and sign up for additional contracts before heading out into the field, completing them to her leisure.

Loadout: The Tenno typically toted a Latron rifle, Regulator pistols, and a Skyla dagger. She was exceptional at hand-to-hand combat and mid-ranged engagements. The Vindicators had taught her well. She generally prefered to have some range against the enemy, but also felt satisfied when brawling against enemies bare-handed.

Something I've worked on for a bit. Niveah will see you in a RP near you!

(REALLY HOPE STIGMERGY DOESN'T MIND AS I REALLY LIKED HIS FORMAT)

Name: Draconis Sederius Wolf

Frame: Excalibur Either Standard or Immortal Skin, Black and White Coloration with red highlights

Affiliation: Tenno

Primary Weapon: Prefers Paris bow but has a Soma as well

Secondary Weapon: Kunai, and AkVasto

Melee Weapon: Nikana, or rarely if ever Galantine

Sentinel: None

Syndicate: None

Physical Attributes (Underneath the 'frame): He stands at 6'0" tall and weighs in an even 200 lbs. His body is solidly built with no fat on him anywhere. Also what seems to be missing is any patch of skin that is unscarred. There are scars across his back, arms, legs, chest, even face from burns, stabs, cuts, and a host of other injuries. He doesn't remember how he got any of them, except for a couple recent ones, and because he has yet to seek proper medical facilities to fix a lot of his internal scars as well, suffers from slight, to mild, to even severe pain constantly. His eyes are brown, as is his hair, skin a very light tan. He has some slight stubble around his face, but he tries to stay clean shaven.

Fighting Style: Draconis prefers using stealth to set up a fight, but if no other option is present, he prefers using his swords. A decent marksman he's able to use rifles, bows, pistols, and throwing blades effectively, but prefers using Bows and Kunai as they are naturally silent, and according to him require some skill to use. But this won't stop him from picking up a Grineer Marine's Assault rifle and using it to suppress the rest of that Grineer's squad. He doesn't actually remember any of the training in either mixed martial arts, or sword play that he received, relying on muscle memory and reflexes to guide his actions inside a fight. As such he's taught himself to not think while fighting, as it distracts him, which judging by his lack of actual memory for what to actually do, could prove fatal. He also will use acrobatics such as wall running, back flips, along with other maneuvers if it allows him to get around his opponent's defenses or attacks. He doesn't remember how to use any of his abilities along the lines of energy and so could use some help either of someone reteaching him those abilities, or recovering the memories of his training with abilities.

Personality: Draconis is simple on the surface. He's calm, quiet, and will act passively to most normal everyday actions. He gives quite generously to those that ask, and is always willing to lend a hand. He will think quietly on something, listen to advice if someone offers it, and make an informed calm decision. He doesn't haggle, and would prefer if things stay simple. However, when you put Draco in charge of something, he'll ask for and expect the best of everyone, willing to do the toughest and most dangerous tasks himself and alone, but won't turn down help. As a leader, he is bold, conniving, and relentless, leading from the front, and never backing down from a fight. But he will sacrifice whatever he can before he loses one of the people under his command. He considers it his personal responsibility to make sure that everyone gets home from a mission, even if it means he must sacrifice himself to achieve that objective. He takes this responsibility as a duty of honor, one he is never to question, and must never fail. Because of this he will make sure that he is the first one in, and the last Tenno to leave. The last part is that because of his amnesia, Draco doesn't remember who he was, where he came from, or how he knows many of the things he does. All he remembers is waking up in a stasis pod on the asteroid belt. As such he wishes to regain these memories, but is also afraid of what it will reveal about him.

Biography: Draconis's story is largely unknown. He fought quite an extended and brutal campaign against the Sentients before going into stasis under the Lotus's orders, but before he entered into stasis, he hid his original set of weapons, a Galatine, a set of Hikou Prime, and Latron Prime in an asteroid. From there he went into a Stasis pod, and stayed there waiting for the order to wake. Unfortunately a malfunction in the pod caused complete memory loss, causing Draconis to be waked with none of his memories of who, or what he was. In the confusion, and put under the pressure of an oncoming Grineer assault team, he gladly accepted the Lotus's help, and with his instincts and muscle memory intact, fought off the initial wave of enemies with weapons he located nearby and evaded the remainder of them, escaping on a Liset hidden nearby. Once again donning the armor of Excalibur, he seeks to do whatever he can to help others, and try to recover memories of his past. The one phrase that was inscribed onto his helmet has shaped his outlook on how he must conduct himself. "Only when Lambs become Lions, can they protect all others. Strength and Honor above all else." As such he does his best to follow his instincts, and lead whoever he can out of the line of fire.

Quotes:

"It's not the gear, not our abilities, not even your skills that make you a Tenno. They are not your strength. What defines you, is this, and this," gestures to head and heart "That's what defines a Tenno. That's what make you who you are. True strength isn't measured in military power or prowess, it's the strength of will. It's standing alone against battalions of enemies and not batting an eye, not letting fear control you, because you know that if you turn tail and run, people will die. It's making the right choice even in the face of death. You want true strength? Then master your greatest weapons first, your head and your heart, before all others. That's why we're different. That's why I will never stop fighting until there is no need to fight anymore. It's why I will protect all of you until death." - Draconis speaking to other Tenno

Edited by Draconis666

"I look around...

At my brothers and sisters...

And all I see are children..."

Mortos the Despoiler

Warframe: Nekros

Weapons: Dread and Hate

Companion: Shade

Clan: Refuses to join one

Syndicate: Refuses to join one

Likes: The peace and quiet of Earth and his ship, and The Lotus

Dislikes: Grineer (Execpt for Sarges Ruk) , Corpus, almost all of the syndicates (He tolerates the Arbiters of Hexis), and the one who calls himself "The Stalker"

From behind the shroud of his black and white warframe, Mortos peers into the souls of other Tenno, and sees nothing but immaturity, and division.  A shell of a man obsessed with balance and unity, Mortos wishes nothing more than to see a united Tenno race take their place as the peacekeepers of the universe they were meant to be.  Unfortunetly he sees the existance of the Dark Sectors, and the syndicates as walls in the way of his visions.  He silently observes from aboard his ship as Tenno selfishly battle one another over the dark sectors' resources, and align themselves with their sworn enemies, and splinter groups who seek nothing more than their own personal gain.  These "sources of division" in his eyes are the weakness that will drive the Tenno to extinction if nothing is done.

Mortos answers directly to the Lotus, and is loyal to no one else.  He goes where the Lotus says, kills whom the Lotus decrees should die, and takes whatever the Lotus believes their enemies should not possess.  It was because of the Lotus that Mortos walks his home again, and in his eyes her single act of selflessness was more honorable than any other Tenno he has encountered.  He has sworn to put an end to the Dark Sector Conflicts that drive the Tenno against one another, and seeks to pull as many Tenno as possible away from the Syndicates, believing that the newly created Relays will unify the Tenno without the need for conflict.

((For whenever I ever decide whether or not I really want to jump into forum arpee.))

Name: Candle Quantum (name taken after her much adored helmet).

Frame/Colors: Nova/Gray with neon blue highlights.

Height:5'4"

Weight: About as much as her Opticor.

Skin: White as Vor's cheeks.

Hair color/style: Gray. Boyishly short and horribly uneven.

Eyes: Blue

Favorite Kill-things: Opticor, Gammacor, Obex, and sometimes Kestrel.

Favorite syandana: "The bird thing." (Hecate)

((A small conversation and example of the weird that is Candle the Unexpected Tenno.))

Candle: "Glow faces need lasers in their eyes."

Male: "Glow faces?"

Candle :"Grineer. Glow faces is easier. Opti-eyes. It's red for heads."

Male: "You're not what I expected in a... Tenno?"

Candle: "Why? Tenno are people. People are different. Tenno can't be different, too? Need to be different."

Male: "The last one I met was more... majestic? Noble. Easier to understand, too. Maybe not as cute. Except for that... thing in your head. Does it hurt?"

Candle: "Sometimes. No. I don't feel it. I need to leave. The flower wants to help me help people. More giving hands for less opti-eyes. Keeps innocent people away and alive. Sometimes."

Name: Mesa, she gave up her real name a long time ago

Age: 53 (young child) when she was infested, she doesn't care to keep track anymore

Warframe: "What do you think, idiot?"

Preferred Primary Weapon: An odd quadruple-barreled shotgun of Grineer design that she picked up from god-knows-where. She doesn't care if everyone says how much better weapons there are out there. It kept her alive through the Mutalist incursions, it was with her during her ordeal on Phobos, and she isn't putting it down any time soon.

Preferred Secondary weapon: Vaykor Marelok, which was gifted to her by Steel Meridian after single handedly saving an entire Phoban tribe from destruction

Preferred melee weapon: "Who gives a plague rat's @ss about melee fighting?"

Mesa is rude, sassy, arrogant, profane, stubborn, jaded, hateful, and just an all around b****. It almost seems as if she gets some form of pleasure from antagonizing and disagreeing with those around her. The one exception to her attitude and outlook on life is her extreme, paralyzing phobia of any infested. She abuses whatever substances she likes, and since everyone is either too fearful or apathetic to stop her, she has developed a habit of drinking and smoking away her pain. Fortunately, her almost completely infested body repairs most of her self-inflicted damage. She almost never removes her warframe, mainly because she's terrified of her own body, although she would never admit it.

Mesa has mentioned that she did not awake from cryosleep, and instead was one of the first Tenno to be born after the Tenno had begun to wake up. She has also mentioned that her mother was captured by the Corpus by and sold as a slave to a lonely executive, and that her existence was unintended.  She has stated that she got into a Corpus boarding school by disguising herself as a Corpus orphan, but slaughtered all of her classmates and teachers on her graduation day and ran away, abandoning the name her mother gave her. Even she doesn't remember exactly when she became infested, but it was at some point soon before the Mutalist incursions.

Edited by 4G3NT_0R4NG3