Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Day Prime Items Became More Common And Cheaper Than Normal Ones.

Genoscythe

Apocalypse is near! run you fools!

This means: Prime equipment can be bought cheaper and easier than the normal Weapons in the market.

Frost prime (all parts + bp) sells for less than 60 plat already, cheaper than every Warframe in the market, weapons go away for 10 platinum. Alternatively people trade those for cheap mods too.

I think DE has completely spoiled the sense of prime equipment: better, unique, hard to get.

This means: Prime equipment can be bought cheaper and easier than the normal Weapons in the market.

Frost prime (all parts + bp) sells for less than 60 plat already, cheaper than every Warframe in the market, weapons go away for 10 platinum. Alternatively people trade those for cheap mods too.

I think DE has completely spoiled the sense of prime equipment: better, unique, hard to get.

not really to be perfectly honest I don't really care either way because prime's don't matter to me and so? game's fun nuff said

:/ This is a horrifying truth...

Edited by JCV13