Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really De You Can't Be Serious.... (Castanas)

Pendragon1951

You actually expect people to either pay platinum or waste time researching a weapon whose abilities Vauban's Tesla already does? I can't imagine your company is so cash strapped as to do something so unimaginative that you would actually think people will pay for a weapon or waste time researching a weapon that is redundant. Unbelievable!

Tesla's don't explode, nor does the new weapon shoot out and zap people.

I fail to see the similarity.

You fail to see it simply because there is none.

Also, Vauban is a WarFrame, The Castana is a weapon. This could be more problematic if both were the same thing, but not even that...

You actually have to trigger this one so you can let it explode in the air also, i myself think this is a very fun weapon and does wonders in CC also, i can just stun a heavy with it and then take out my sniper and headshot it with ease. can your tesla make that happen ?

I hate this researching. "Buy now or wait 3 days!" It's just annoying.

Well that's just the downside of being the person working on the research. Someone new to the game a few weeks from now and plays for a while joins my clan, for example. Does he/she have to wait three days? Nope. It's a great weapon that you need to earn the ability to build freely for your clan. Or you can buy it for yourself.

That's perfectly fine.

Its dumb that people complain about wait time.  The only time plat saves players apart from slots and cosmetics is time.  Plat allows early access upon release and you can trade it for the time spent by others to obtain items.

People get to play with their toys earlier if they pay that's all.

You actually expect people to either pay platinum or waste time researching a weapon whose abilities Vauban's Tesla already does? I can't imagine your company is so cash strapped as to do something so unimaginative that you would actually think people will pay for a weapon or waste time researching a weapon that is redundant. Unbelievable!

i straight up bought them as soon as they became available. and i dont regret it a single bit. plat is easily replaced these days if you got the goods.