The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Charge/Legendary Cores Discussion Megathread

Ishki88

Got my 6 legendary cores right here. In my clan, we fondly nicknamed them "Economic meltdown" cores.

Oh, by the way, all of them were rank 6 cores, that yielded 10 power points, so if you had your cores the same then you shouldn't worry.

Edited by Deicul

... are you suggesting that somehow whether or not you chose to rank up virtual mods by adding virtual fusion cores to them in a video games about space ninjas is a moral dilemma?

No not really about the cores it's more about having the knowledge and using it to abuse a compensation I wasn't really referring to getting the virtual core thing I'm pretty sure people know this is a videogame I hope so at least.

It's basically the same situation as knowing about a bug or glitch in the game and abusing it to get ahead of people that or choosing to use this to harm the developers that has something to do with morals or your principles or else you wouldn't have people who choose not to abuse bugs but instead report them and people who know about the bugs and don't report them but instead abuse them.

ok I was panicking that I might not have gotten them thanks.

A dev posted that it will take time for the script to run.

Patience is key here.

5:28 EST: We are currently in the process of sending the Legendary Cores. The process may take awhile to complete. Thank you for being patient.

They processing next step?

6:35 EST: All the Legendary Cores are done sending (Please log out and back in if yours have not appeared. They may take a moment).

There'll be a script running. It'll take time to give them to everyone

Haven't gotten mine yet, even though they're supposedly done being sent.

They ran it and finished apparently, unless "done sending" means it's gonna take a while.

According to this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/182094-steel-charge-update/

All of them have been officially sent as of 20 minutes ago, and checking I do not have mine at this point.

6:35 EST: All the Legendary Cores are done sending (Please log out and back in if yours have not appeared. They may take a moment).

It's nice of DE to give use the legendary cores for us leveling the steel charge, however there are people who found out about this and stocked up on a bunch of rank 6 steel charges.

Personally i find that hilarious how greedy some people can be and it would bring a smile on my face if they only got a reward for one ^-^ and if not well expect a rather flooded trading chat coming right up :D

No not really about the cores it's more about having the knowledge and using it to abuse a compensation I wasn't really referring to getting the virtual core thing I'm pretty sure people know this is a videogame I hope so at least.

It's basically the same situation as knowing about a bug or glitch in the game and abusing it to get ahead of people that or choosing to use this to harm the developers that has something to do with morals or your principles or else you wouldn't have people who choose not to abuse bugs but instead report them and people who know about the bugs and don't report them but instead abuse them.

You mean like leveling an aura capable of giving your frame +28 mod points when it was pretty obvious it was never going to last?  Anyone who leveled it before the nerf/compensation was announced isn't any more innocent than anyone who leveled it after.  If anything, the announcement leveled the playing field, allowing people who didn't take advantage of an obvious design mistake a chance at the same compensation as those that did.