Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Charge/Legendary Cores Discussion Megathread

Ishki88

You cannot possibly  be "serious". Some people stand to make a "profit" equivalent to 1567 Rare-5 fusion cores plus 4.9 million credits... And you say it isn't a big deal?

It isn't a big deal. Sure, people who ranked it up higher should have gotten more from it, but allow me to share a little something with you: life isn't fair, and S#&$ happens.

I don't think Digital Extremes owes anyone anything. To be honest, they didn't even have to do this whole thing. They realized "hey, this is very unbalanced and we should fix this, but it's our mistake so we'll give our players compensation because it's the right thing to do", and so they decided two Legendary Cores per mod per person.

Don't get yourself tied up in a knot over it. I'm sorry if I'm being overly harsh, but I'm going to have to take DE's side on this one.

I don't think Digital Extremes owes anyone anything. To be honest, they didn't even have to do this whole thing. They realized "hey, this is very unbalanced and we should fix this, but it's our mistake so we'll give our players compensation because it's the right thing to do", and so they decided two Legendary Cores per mod per person.

I think announcing it didn't help the division created on the respective forums.

So they're a thing now.

Please tell me they're going to be added as drops or a cash shop item or something.

Not gonna lie, the thought of people with measly little rank 6 Steel Charges getting their hands on this stuff fills me with RAGE, particularly since I didn't even know about this until the hotfix was deployed so I never had a chance anyway.

At any rate, I don't want to grind my way to a rank 10 Serration and I can't be arsed to go through the trading process (seriously, what a hassle) so please tell me there's going to be some way to get these things in the future aside from striking it rich with the "compensation".