Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Charge/Legendary Cores Discussion Megathread

Ishki88

some people can't max auras.

how hard is it to max a rank 5 uncommon mod really? and if you cant even get rank 6 steel charge then all of this is irrelevant to you

Some people like seeing a '0' on their extra power section. It signifies a 'perfect build'

Someone with 9 rank 6+ Steel Charges should get 18 Legendary Cores.

If you're against this, you obviously don't care for your fellow Tenno.

obviously you dont see how useful legendary cores are compared to non-maxed aura's

you should not get 18 max blind rages simply because you have ocd

some people can't max auras.

Still not a good excuse to have multiple auras, the point is there is no good game reason to EVER use anything but the Highest ranked version of any aura you have.

What about people that actually used it to build out frames with the extra allotted power?  Valkyr and Ash to name two.  It allowed pretty cool builds without the need of a forma and made Valkyr and Ash more viable when using melee.  Now not only is the frame build out over capacity and will more than likely require a forma or two but the melee output will have been effected as well.  Way to go DE!  Not only have you borked players frames and builds but also started a most ridiculous in-game economy screw up.  Congratulations on screwing the pooch yet again!

"Forma"

It's not that bad, the whole point of the change is that the one mod broke the mod point distribution and would cause issues with furether calculations dealing with mod levels.  As the least change principle of balance tells us, when one nail is sticking up the answer is not to pry up all the other nails.

Edited by Agent_of_Change

What about people that actually used it to build out frames with the extra allotted power?  Valkyr and Ash to name two.  It allowed pretty cool builds without the need of a forma and made Valkyr and Ash more viable when using melee.  Now not only is the frame build out over capacity and will more than likely require a forma or two but the melee output will have been effected as well.  Way to go DE!  Not only have you borked players frames and builds but also started a most ridiculous in-game economy screw up.  Congratulations on screwing the pooch yet again!

Forma is your friend.

If you expected Steel Fiber to stay at r10, then you were pretty naive. Everything about that mod was giving a hint that mod will be back at r5.

It really hurts my brain how you're using Flow instead of Fleeting Expertise.

I know.  But don't really care because I know how to play.

You see some people are masters of modding.  They sit down with calculators,.... graphs.... and rulers....spreadsheets...  But when you play them in-game..they are the first ones down.....

Edit:  Also please don't take that as a subliminal (take it as a subliminal.)  If you want to tell why F.E for the newbies go ahead :)   Me personally, it doesn't really matter since I do majority of Survival missions with her and I never run out of energy...ever...so I dont change what works :>

Edited by Ishki88

This is off-topic.

Some people like seeing a '0' on their extra power section. It signifies a 'perfect build'

This is understandable. It still doesn't justify people who have three rank 6 SCs from getting triple the compensation than the guy who actually ranked it to 10.

If you're against this, you obviously don't care for your fellow Tenno.

This is a fallacious attempt at turning people against me instead of actually arguing.

I know.  But don't really care because I know how to play.

You see some people are masters of modding.  They sit down with calculators,.... graphs.... and rulers....spreadsheets...  But when you play them in-game..they are the first ones down.....

They even summon Satan himself to help them with their builds.

Depending on frame and role for which you are building your setup, Flow might be more valuable sometimes.

They even summon Satan himself to help them with their builds.

Depending on frame and role for which you are building your setup, Flow might be more valuable sometimes.

LOL.  Yeah I'll agree.  Honestly I don't like her energy pool being at 300.  Which is why he probably doesn't understand why I'm using Flow since I would get more bang out of Streamline/Fleeting.  

But ya know like I said.....it works for me...I don't usually spam her powers..but when I do, I'm mostly using 1 and 3 against the Grineer/Corpus.....her 3 and 4 powers last long enough for me to have a full energy stock after the powers expire....so I rly dont need fleeting...like I said I play a lot of Survival...and energy is plentiful 

Edited by Ishki88

It really hurts my brain how you're using Flow instead of Fleeting Expertise.

On some frames I go for Energy Siphon + Flow. When if I know I wont be spamming that much, Energy Syphon (+ orbs) takes care of my energy needs and the Flow is there as a buffer should I run into situation where I have to use more energy at once.

This is great alternative to FE, especially on frames that are hurt by the duration penalty and/or have bug power capacity. You also get a slot as you don't have to offset the duration hit.

You don't even need the Energy Siphon if you manage your energy well.

Edited by LocoWithGun

I'm complaining. Those who have rank 6 and those who have 10 should not be getting the same reward. Those who rank up to 6 afterwards should not get any reward either. Not sure how that classes as 'illogical'. Seems logical to me. Your response is illogical.

I'm complaining. Those who have rank 6 and those who have 10 should not be getting the same reward. Those who rank up to 6 afterwards should not get any reward either. Not sure how that classes as 'illogical'. Seems logical to me. Your response is illogical.

Does it hurt you if people with rank 6 mods get compensated?

No butt hurt doesn't count, like does it directly negatively affect you in any way other than jimmy rustling?

If the answer is NO, then it doesn't matter.  (Hint: the answer is NO)