Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just One Concern About Warframe On Steam

TinFoilMkIV

I looked up warframe on my steam account to see what their page was like today, and interestingly enough I did not see anything that indicated the game was still in beta. The lack of beta notices as well as it listed with a release date (the date it was released on steam) would tell me that this was a finished game if I did not already know better. I am somewhat concerned that this will cause problems with new steam players who don't realise that this is still very much a beta game.

*note this is not a thread to complain about warframe being on steam, just the issue of no clear notice of the game being in beta.

And everyone ganged up on me last night for trying to make long post to warn everyone we need to let the ignorant masses know this game is still beta... SEE!!! Now were all working together to let them know its Beta...

In that case it was more than justified!

I never palyed WarZ but i'e seen some videos about it and I belive you are right (Or RHINOCrunch, or TotalBiscuit, or etc...) but the point is, that people are now especailly touchy about this issue, and we don't want Warframe to get bad press. You know, when mob targets something it behaves like bloodhound...

And everyone ganged up on me last night for trying to make long post to warn everyone we need to let the ignorant masses know this game is still beta... SEE!!! Now were all working together to let them know its Beta...

I did not "ganged on anyone", so not everyone...