The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

The Loki glanced between the two as they shared in laughter, though no such thing was to procure from the mute creature. He merely again offered a returned wave towards that of the shy being, a humble gesture. 

Thereafter, the tenno glanced about the cafe, a peeling eye sifting about the establishment. It was strange, that was for certain, a place foreign to the disciplined soul as he never had sought such a thing as hunger. The idea was profound to him, an obscure activity surely that he would not soon partake in. Even so, the Loki gestured for a seat amidst those present, soon finding somewhere to recess after a long walk about the Dojo.

I.C.A.R.U.S. still whirred and twisted about, not exactly satisfied with the atmosphere that was presented to him. A myriad of mumbles and buzzes from the floating bot chimed in, though his relevance was absent in the current moment.

A red ample volt prime ran into the lost excalibur.

"Osorryiwasn'tpayingattentiontowhatiwasdoing." He quickly said to the excalibur. He then shook his head and took a deep breath. "Sorry for that i'm used to speaking too fast most of the time." He said shaking his head again.

"Can we just do that from the begining?" He asked as he extended his hand. "I'm Zek its nice to meet ya."

'...I knew I should've installed Retribution. Then again, this guy's a Volt, so would electricity even work on him?'

The Excalibur, after regaining his balance, took the outstretched hand and shook it cautiously. This wasn't the first time he met a Prime; enhanced, hardened Warframes that served as a better conduit for their Tenno Operators. They were strong, no doubt. He knew better than to provoke their type, so he decided to tread lightly.

"Next time, try not to run around with your Speed turned on," he said dryly. "The name is Gin, by the way."

Edited by 4628Gin-san

"Ye sorry for that i was in a bit of a hurry need to find someone but i guess that can wait for now. It is really nice to meet you thought Gin." Zek replied as he looked around for something. "Are there any sign's around here that could give any clue where we are heading to?"

After Arthas' quick meditation session inside of the training room, he walked out of the room and headed toward where Luna and Fang was. He walked past several rooms as he came closer and as he wandered across the halls of the dojo, he wondered what his friends were doing as of now, probably having fun he thought to himself.

Sometime later and Arthas had arrived to the room where Fang and Luna was. Arthas saw that a lot of tenno's where at the table, most he recognized, some he can't tell if he had met them or not. He waved to Fang and Luna, who spotted Arthas and waved back to him.

How are you two doing? Arthas asked Fang and Luna.

I'm fine...Fang and I, together with a kind Limbo, ate a meal together Luna summarized to Arthas.

Something in that line and I'm ok too if you wonder Fang said as he was looking at one of his painted skulls out of boredom.

Polo did a gentlemanly bow to the excalibur upon noticing he's Fangs and Lunas friend.

Arthas bowed gentlemanly back to the Limbo as an act of respect.

Greetings, I'm Arthas, nice to meet you. I guess you have already met Luna and Fang? Arthas asked the Limbo, Luna nodded to confirm that she and Fang had already met the Limbo known as Polo.

Hm, another one who does not recognize me, what is up with this dojo?

"Yes, I met your friends. It's nice to meet you too. I am Polo Shaga, does that name ring any bells?" he asked Arthas, hoping for at least somebody to recognize him.

Hm...Polo Shaga you say... Arthas said as tried to remember if he had seen or saw him before and then he got it:

Aren't you that tenno who host a show called "On my way"? Because I remember watching a few episode of that series on space TV.

"Ring ding ding! Finally someone in this dojo recognizes me! If this was a quiz show, I'd give the million credits right now!" the Limbo happily said.

Arthas laughed for a moment for Polo's silly burst of joy

Is that bad isn't it? Arthas asked and chuckled.

"Bad? If you mean my reputation on this relay, then yes, it's bad" Polo replied, not entirely sure what Arthas meant...

Anyhow, do you still do that show? Because I haven't seen any new episode in a long time. I think it was about three months ago the last episode aired...I think Arthas said somewhat unsure if he was right or not.

Polo had a really confused - almost shocked - expression upon hearing what Arthas said "What? Nonono, I've been doing new epizodes all the time! Last one came out yesterday..." he grabbed his camera and started to prieview some of the footage, mumbling to himself, one could barely make out words "Three moths... nono, that couldn't be, but that would explain some things, wouldn't it...? Nonono, impossible..."