Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

54 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"You don't have to drop anyone, but everyone leaves home someday when they grow up. When that time comes, be sure to look us up. The Voidwalkers would gladly recruit you"

Ryoka:"Well, I am a lady of the finer tastes and cuteness, SI must keep my honor of staying with my people!"

14 hours ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Ryoka:"Well, I am a lady of the finer tastes and cuteness, SI must keep my honor of staying with my people!"

"I'm sure Suda and Simaris already lost track of how many people said that... but you're right about the cuteness part *chuckle*. Maybe you could be an outside-dojo member, would be a great job once you learn to fight. And everyone needs a job, especialy one where you can go home every day"

12 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Luna nodded and chuckled nervously with Jet kitty.

Anyway, what brought you here to just this dojo? Erida asked Jet

"Boredom mostly, and I gave a ride to some drunk Trinity. Funny how everyone thinks Trinities are the equivalent of responsibility and mother-likeness, but this one was the total opposite. She's funny though, her name's Viola"

1 hour ago, BlackerGames said:

"How about a round cornered hexigon?"

Ellie tried the form Artemis suggested "Hm, this seems ok, I'll stick with this for now"

15 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Well, sometimes i just prefer to be alone, you know...for...peace and quite."

"I know what ye mean... well, actualy I don't. I always need da loud noise of a liset engine in me ears at least once a day, it just sounds so good" Kitty said, her tail wiggeling at the thought.

Cryos sighed. he didn't like going to the dojo. but he had to, because his Jat Kittag was broken. again. due to his inexplicable, uncontrolled explosions of power, he had been kicked out last time he went to the dojo. however, he couldn't get his custom-built, supercharged Jat Kittag fixed anywhere else. he feared he would meet Azure in the dojo and go on a killing spree, like two times ago. but hey, what can you do, right? a few thousand tenno less doesnt make a difference... or does it? Cryos asked himself such questions everytime he went to the dojo. the first thing he noticed when leaving the liset he had custom-built for himself was the noise. so much noise. it caused Cryos great pain.

"let's get done with what i'm here for and leave. i have no need for social contact, much less with the females that are undoubtably going to be here." Cryos muttered to himself, as he sought out the repairman on duty in the shopping section, a grim look on his halb-burned face. "no need at all... Azure..."

10 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Boredom mostly, and I gave a ride to some drunk Trinity. Funny how everyone thinks Trinities are the equivalent of responsibility and mother-likeness, but this one was the total opposite. She's funny though, her name's Viola"

Now that I think of it, I think I have heard about a drunk Trinity being here at this dojo. Don't know if it's your friend, but that's what I have heard Erida said somewhat unsure of the rumor she heard from a random tenno.

Meanwhile, Luna now felt comfortable being near Jet kitty so she stopped hide behind Erida and stood beside her instead.

On 3/5/2016 at 4:14 AM, kyrozon said:

The volt gin was talking to would have been long gone when gin got his head back to where he was.

Instead a light grey and blue saryn prime stood infront of the excalibur. "Errm are you alright?"

"Whuh...?" Taken aback, Gin stared back at the feminine figure in front of him. "Huh? You aren't Zek....sorry, I must've mistaken you for someone else."

He didn't know how long he zoned out, but it must've been long enough for the earlier Volt Prime to disappear. Standing in front of him now was a Saryn Prime in all her golden glory.

"Sorry about that. I was zoning out a bit. Happened a lot to me from time to time," he apologized. "And you are...?"

On 3/6/2016 at 7:25 AM, Denny2669 said:

"Hello to ye too" Kitty replied to Spectrum. They are in the same garden Erida and Luna are in.

((4628Gin-san, maybe you should ask for permission before bringing Second Dream stuff into here? You didn't even ask if this RP is cannon to U18))

((Denny2669, oh right, I totally forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me))

13 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Now that I think of it, I think I have heard about a drunk Trinity being here at this dojo. Don't know if it's your friend, but that's what I have heard Erida said somewhat unsure of the rumor she heard from a random tenno.

Meanwhile, Luna now felt comfortable being near Jet kitty so she stopped hide behind Erida and stood beside her instead.

"Really? Huh, news spread fast. I bet she already started a bar fight" Kitty laughed.

On 9 March 2016 at 2:43 PM, Denny2669 said:

"I know what ye mean... well, actualy I don't. I always need da loud noise of a liset engine in me ears at least once a day, it just sounds so good" Kitty said, her tail wiggeling at the thought.

"I guess it makes sense for you as you do enjoy racing and such. So when's your next race going to start?"

[Would it be alright for me to bring 2 more ocs into this rp? I kinda want to bring Reece and Duncan in to this. The only main issue is that Duncan has anger issues so i'm not too sure if he'll fit into here but if i do bring him along then i'll try and keep his anger to a minimum and make sure that he doesn't get someone hurt]

On 3/9/2016 at 9:43 AM, Denny2669 said:

"I'm sure Suda and Simaris already lost track of how many people said that... but you're right about the cuteness part *chuckle*. Maybe you could be an outside-dojo member, would be a great job once you learn to fight. And everyone needs a job, especialy one where you can go home every day"

Ryoka:"You raise a verrry valuable point Ikky! But what to do-do.... what to do...?"

12 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

(artorias is a god so with anger issues so ducan cant piss artorias off)

[i can pretty much tell that artorias is a god (why, what's the point in making a god oc when it's much more enjoyabke being a non god oc) and this is a mature rp so if Ducan does p*ss him off then he can't really hurt him unless they go to the dueling room and fight]

Smoke walks out of the bar, annoyed and massively pissed off. "Come on, Serenity, we're outta here." 

"Nooooooo! I wanna boom boom stuff!"

'Well go to Akkad you stupid."

Smoke walked out of the dojo, dragging, Serenity across the floor with him.

"Takeshi, we have a problem. Can you come here."

"I'm on it Smoke"

((What is this arguing about? I've been seeing this all over the forums. Like with Vodka, Blacker, Denny, Psychotoxin VS Crim? Like honestly. Don't answer me if you don't wish to. I am just being nosy))

Edited by MrEvilMexican

On 3/7/2016 at 10:06 PM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

(dude its fun for me plus if it was wrong the mods woulda dealt with it) 

((I should've dealt with you earlier, every time I check this forum I see you doing something nonsensical and annoying other players and ruining their experience. So I'm telling you now, stop it, stop god modding))

Edited by SoundwavePrime

3 hours ago, SoundwavePrime said:

((I should've dealt with you earlier, every time I check this forum I see you doing something nonsensical and annoying other players and ruining their experience. So I'm telling you now, stop it, stop god modding))

[i agree with soundwave sadly. Like I said earlier it isn't fun god modding and it just ruins the experience of everyone. Honestly this was one of the reasons why I put off joining this rp. It isn't like me or anyone hate you or nothing, it's just that what your doing now isn't extactly fun for us]

10 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Smoke walks out of the bar, annoyed and massively pissed off. "Come on, Serenity, we're outta here." 

"Nooooooo! I wanna boom boom stuff!"

'Well go to Akkad you stupid."

Smoke walked out of the dojo, dragging, Serenity across the floor with him.

"Takeshi, we have a problem. Can you come here."

"I'm on it Smoke"

((What is this arguing about? I've been seeing this all over the forums. Like with Vodka, Blacker, Denny, Psychotoxin VS Crim? Like honestly. Don't answer me if you don't wish to. I am just being nosy))

Cryos notices a commotion. a shadow, what looked like a nova and an indistinguishable warframe were speaking to each other in a way that reminded him of five years ago. "Ma'iin... Azure...", said Cryos, a sad look on the unburned half of his face.

4 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

[i agree with soundwave sadly. Like I said earlier it isn't fun god modding and it just ruins the experience of everyone. Honestly this was one of the reasons why I put off joining this rp. It isn't like me or anyone hate you or nothing, it's just that what your doing now isn't extactly fun for us]

((Thats my bad, I hardly ever had the time to actually keep track of how bad it was. If you guys ever need me to step in for something please message me. It's the best way to contact me as I check in often))

Spoiler

<Subject: Bhata Nirmanaska>

<Female>

<Warframe(identified as a prototype, upgraded with prime armors. Mainly navy, gray and black coloring, energy nodes have a bright orange hue. Equipped with a long, lightweight, decrepid cape, fashioned out of intricate steel fabric, and unrecognizable decorative armor, battle scarred.)created thirty decades ago.>

<Personal facial and bodily features not found in history logs. Tenno is 6'1, in good physical condition.>

<Genes portray Sthaviran background, an uncommon subrace of Tenno, generally portraying a prominent nose, ivory skin, often long face, and almond-shaped eyes.>

<No other information was found on the subject by the Sentry Cephalon.>

((eh, thought i'd give juggling two roleplays at one time a shot. i become busy(or procrastinate terribly) on a weekly basis, so expect some abscences on my part, i apologize in advance. behold, the mighty wall of text.))

As the databank receives a new profile, Bhata docks in a old liset. As she walks out, many Tenno give her stares, as her warframe and armor is decently old, but she is not a part of the Tenno veterans, 'founders,' as few call it. She makes her way to the Tenno steakhouse, for the day's third sustinance cycle. The doors slide open as she walks in, and she hastily registers thrity platinum into the dojo's personal payment system. Bhata retrieves a medium-rare steak of regional skate, in addtion to filling up a plain glass of water, without ice. She sits down at an empty table. 

*A violet and grey scimitar docks into the hangar releasing from it a prime colored banshee, a violet star projecting off each shoulder. Behind her her faithful and massive white kubrow. It circles around her excitedly as they walk through the hangar checkpoints, staff members offering respectful bows in lou of the security checks. Her only response is the soft reverberations coming from her helmet. She meanders about the dojo for some time before making way to her favorite place, the steakhouse. The habachi chef, having been messaged earlier greets her heartily and places a platter of sushi at the bar. The plates along her helmet slide back revealing the youthful appearance of a blond woman, her head half shaven with the other side flowing down to shoulder length. However it seems the technonyte has claimed her eyes, leaving something akin to a metallic blindfold over her eyes. Her helmets earmuffs stay covering her ears as well, their soft reverberations still pulsing every so often.

She lets loose a near silent and content sigh as she effortlessly picks up her chopsticks and begins to enjoy her favorite meal*

23 hours ago, (PS4)Gunbuster17_6 said:

Ryoka:"You raise a verrry valuable point Ikky! But what to do-do.... what to do...?"

"Hey, that sounds like a song I hear... what to do-do, what to do? You mentioned you were a singer, right?"

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 4:54 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

"I guess it makes sense for you as you do enjoy racing and such. So when's your next race going to start?"

"I feel like I said it multiple times now... it will still take a while until the race. You'll know when it starts..."

4 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:
  Reveal hidden contents

<Subject: Bhata Nirmanaska>

<Female>

<Warframe(identified as a prototype, upgraded with prime armors. Mainly navy, gray and black coloring, energy nodes have a bright orange hue. Equipped with a long, lightweight, decrepid cape, fashioned out of intricate steel fabric, and unrecognizable decorative armor, battle scarred.)created thirty decades ago.>

<Personal facial and bodily features not found in history logs. Tenno is 6'1, in good physical condition.>

<Genes portray Sthaviran background, an uncommon subrace of Tenno, generally portraying a prominent nose, ivory skin, often long face, and almond-shaped eyes.>

<No other information was found on the subject by the Sentry Cephalon.>

((eh, thought i'd give juggling two roleplays at one time a shot. i become busy(or procrastinate terribly) on a weekly basis, so expect some abscences on my part, i apologize in advance. behold, the mighty wall of text.))

As the databank receives a new profile, Bhata docks in a old liset. As she walks out, many Tenno give her stares, as her warframe and armor is decently old, but she is not a part of the Tenno veterans, 'founders,' as few call it. She makes her way to the Tenno steakhouse, for the day's third sustinance cycle. The doors slide open as she walks in, and she hastily registers thrity platinum into the dojo's personal payment system. Bhata retrieves a medium-rare steak of regional skate, in addtion to filling up a plain glass of water, without ice. She sits down at an empty table. 

Into the stake house enter a Trinity Prime pushing an old Oberon in his wheelchair.
"Was a long time since I last was at such a place like this, good to see it's not full of those new kids..." the Oberon muttered.
"I'll go get the steak. Which table would you like to sit on?" the Trinity asked in a soft calm voice, almost as if she was sleeping.
"One that isn't very populated... like that one" he points at the table Bhata is sitting on.
"Of course" she pushes him over to the table "This won't take long" she said before heading off to get the steak.
"No rush my dear..."