Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

2 minutes ago, (PS4)lydon123 said:

''There's more of you!?'' Razzy stares at the two Tenno. Razzy looks toward the Banshee holding her hands out and scratches his head before pointing at the large bulge in his lower region to signify he is not a child but a man, and what a man! Razzy then lowers his guard and gives a nervous smile ''I uhh, must of took a wrong turn and umm, was looking for the bathroom''  

"Oookay so what's your name anyway? I'm Evie."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Oookay so what's your name anyway? I'm Evie."

Reca: I'm Reca by the way.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)lydon123 said:

''There's more of you!?'' Razzy stares at the two Tenno. Razzy looks toward the Banshee holding her hands out and scratches his head before pointing at the large bulge in his lower region to signify he is not a child but a man, and what a man! Razzy then lowers his guard and gives a nervous smile ''I uhh, must of took a wrong turn and umm, was looking for the bathroom''  

Razzy composes himself ''Ahem, my name is, Razzy or at least that is what they call me''. Razzy relaxes a little more and feels more comfortable in these strange circumstances. He glances at the two tenno ''Nice to met ya Reca and what was your name again?'' he directs at the banshee.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)lydon123 said:

Razzy composes himself ''Ahem, my name is, Razzy or at least that is what they call me''. Razzy relaxes a little more and feels more comfortable in these strange circumstances. He glances at the two tenno ''Nice to met ya Reca and what was your name again?'' he directs at the banshee.

Reca: Razzy? Well that's a funky name, kinda like it.

''Evie, huh. Well that is just the cutest name ever and I like reca to!'' Razzy laughs a little nervously. ''So I must of taken a real wrong turn. I was on strata relay, chilling with boys as you do. I got a little, just a little wasted and I woke up here. So where is here exactly and which way back to the strata relay?'' Razzy gives a cheesy smile as he looks Evie up and down to check her out ''That is a fine suit you are wearing, does it take quantum fuel cells or positronic energy to fuel?''

Evie was blushing under her helmet after Razzy called her name cute.

"These suits are powered by a tenno's void energy as far as i understand this stuff. If you really want to know about how this all works you gotta ask my sister, Seerena she knows alot more of it than i do."

"I could also fetch you a ride to strata if you want."

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Evie was blushing under her helmet after Razzy called her name cute.

"These suits are powered by a tenno's void energy as far as i understand this stuff. If you really want to know about how this all works you gotta ask my sister, Seerena she knows alot more of it than i do."

"I could also fetch you a ride to strata if you want."

Razzy begins to stroke his stubbly, defined chin as he starts to loose himself in thought. His facial expressions differing every few seconds. He raises an eyebrow at Evie ''I've heard of void energy. It gives strength to its users'' 

Edited by (PS4)lydon123
Ewwww Grammar

Razzy begins to stroke his stubbly, defined chin as he starts to loose himself in thought. His facial expressions differing every few seconds. He raises an eyebrow at Evie ''I've heard of void energy. It gives strength to it's users'' 

"Yeah it also gives us all kind of abilties, not that i use them often. But do you still want a ride to strata or should i just show you how to get there on your own?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Yeah it also gives us all kind of abilties, not that i use them often. But do you still want a ride to strata or should i just show you how to get there on your own?"

Razzy gives Evie a delectably  delicious smile ''Is Evie short for Genavieve? You seem like the kind of girl that likes animals yes?''

Razzy gives Evie a delectably  delicious smile ''Is Evie short for Genavieve? You seem like the kind of girl that likes animals yes?''

"Yeah, Evie is short for Genavieve and i do like animals. i own 6 diffrent kubrow and i love all of them very much."

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Yeah, Evie is short for Genavieve and i do like animals. i own 6 diffrent kubrow and i love all of them very much."

''Well I have a kubrow that you would just fall in love with. It, i mean he is not vicious at all and is very uh, potty trained'' Razzy's eyes wonder in guilt from his obvious lies. Little did Evie know that razzy's kubrow is a vicious little hound that would crap in your cereal bowl for a giggle. ''I would love a lift back to the relay but first could we swing by...'' Razzy blurts the end of the sentence out as fast and casually as ppossible '' swing by...the void and expose me to void radiation, thanks!''

Just now, (PS4)lydon123 said:

''Well I have a kubrow that you would just fall in love with. It, i mean he is not vicious at all and is very uh, potty trained'' Razzy's eyes wonder in guilt from his obvious lies. Little did Evie know that razzy's kubrow is a vicious little hound that would crap in your cereal bowl for a giggle. ''I would love a lift back to the relay but first could we swing by...'' Razzy blurts the end of the sentence out as fast and casually as ppossible '' swing by...the void and expose me to void radiation, thanks!''

"Yeah i don't think it's a good idea to expose you to void energy." Hesitance was audible in Evie's voice, seems like she isn't so keen on giving Razzy a lift to the relay anymore.

Just now, (PS4)lydon123 said:

Razzy sighs as his shoulders and head droop down. ''Ok, fine...I will just have to hijack a ship'' Razzy's eyes slide precariously to the side ''Did I say that out loud?'' Razzy begins to tip toe away in a not so subtle way. 

"Oh you ain't stealing a ship! Zeron get him!" Quick;y after Evie shouted that command a large kubrow pounces on Razzy, it forced him on the ground.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)lydon123 said:

Razzy's face turns from hero to zero in a split second as he is pounced upon by a large kubrow. Razzy struggles with the kubrow ''Whoa there! Good doggy! Nice doggy! Little help here!'' 

Evie walked to the large kubrow and petted it. "Good boy and i will be handing you to secuirty, Razzy." The kubrow got off Razzy and Evie waited for him to get back up.

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Evie walked to the large kubrow and petted it. "Good boy and i will be handing you to secuirty, Razzy." The kubrow got off Razzy and Evie waited for him to get back up.

Razzy lets out a deep sigh ''Well at least I was put on my back by a sassy lady''. Razzy adjusts his head to have a nice view of Evie's &#! and a giant grin is formed on his face. ''This ain't so bad''.

Edited by (PS4)lydon123

Razzy cringes in pain ''Oww! Not the face, my mother gave me that ya know''. Razzy postures up ''Sorry lady but I have a date with vengeance''. Razzy takes the element of surprise, pulling out a shock grenade from his belt. The shock pulse surges through Evie and her Kubrow giving Razzy a few vital seconds to run away as fast as his legs could take him.

Razzy was now lost in a Tenno dojo with a Dangerous Tenno aware of his intent. Razzy curses his own stupidity and big mouth and proceeds to wonder, frantically trying to find a way off the Tenno station knowing that his only chance of salvation and retribution layed within the energy of the Void.

Evie collapsed after getting hit by the shock, her kubrow, luckily for Razzy, didn't give chase and instead tried helping its owner.

And now Razzy would have the luck of bumping into another banshee, she seemed a bit paniced. "Sorry sir, i was looking for my sister and i didn't pay attention where i was going, sorry!"

Razzy inhales a little to sharply as he bumps in to the other banshee and as a result begins to cough and splutter ''You!? -Cough- I mean -cough- not you? I mean you're someone else -cough- obviously''. Razzy gains control of his cough ''Your sister you say? Well if she is as beautiful as you are then I would of seen her for sure! I mean, not that I can tell with the helmet and all but I can tell that you must be very dashing''. Razzy smiles nervously and begins to shuffle past the Tenno ''Ya know, I think I saw some other Tenno that way...doing Tenno related things....yeah''. 

The banshee did a step back to stand infront of Razzy again.

"Judging from your nervous speech you are trying to hide something and i'm sure i saw my sister, a soprana banshee, walk this direction earlier so i'm very confident you came across her."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

The banshee did a step back to stand infront of Razzy again.

"Judging from your nervous speech you are trying to hide something and i'm sure i saw my sister, a soprana banshee, walk this direction earlier so i'm very confident you came across her."

Razzy takes a deep breath and tries to relax. ''Ok, yes I saw your sister earlier. She mentioned you actually. She said you were the person to ask if I wanted to know anything sciency. She must think very highly of you. You seem to be in a hurry to see her so I umm, better let you go. Hope everything is ok''. Razzy smiles and tries to calmly slinx away from the conversation.