Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

23 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: Yours is made for combat so we'll use that.

Nori: Silver Chariot's speed was the equivalent of 7 times of the Speed of Light, anyway ready? *have his Hierophant Green creating multiple barriers of Emerald Splash*

Fang took a quick glance at his crusader and he seemed more than ready to deflect the attack. He then look back at Nori.

Bring it on he taunted Nori's crusader, ordering his crusader to be ready to deflect any attacks.

4 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang took a quick glance at his crusader and he seemed more than ready to deflect the attack. He then look back at Nori.

Bring it on he taunted Nori's crusader, ordering his crusader to be ready to deflect any attacks.

*Nori yelled Emerald Splash and tons of them were coming in different directions due to him setting them up in a 20m radius.*

18 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Nori yelled Emerald Splash and tons of them were coming in different directions due to him setting them up in a 20m radius.*

Fang didn't change his order as he had confident that his crusader would be able to deflect all of the attacks and who knows, maybe "he" would surprise them with something else.

4 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang didn't change his order as he had confident that his crusader would be able to deflect all of the attacks and who knows, maybe "he" would surprise them with something else.

*one of the Emerald Splash was about to hit Fang's leg but suddenly, out of the Crusader's abdomen revealed a mini toy tank that had Lust's skull on it and jumped out yelling "LOOK OVER HERE!!" with a twisted version of her voice, the Emerald Splashes then fell to the ground in a similar fashion when Josin, Nori and Irene first experienced the gravity effect*

19 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*one of the Emerald Splash was about to hit Fang's leg but suddenly, out of the Crusader's abdomen revealed a mini toy tank that had Lust's skull on it and jumped out yelling "LOOK OVER HERE!!" with a twisted version of her voice, the Emerald Splashes then fell to the ground in a similar fashion when Josin, Nori and Irene first experienced the gravity effect*

Fang didn't know what to say after what he just saw from his crusader.

Why....why did that just *guitar riff* happen?! he asked both confused and somewhat weird out.

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang didn't know what to say after what he just saw from his crusader.

Why....why did that just *guitar riff* happen?! he asked both confused and somewhat weird out.

Josin: *looks suspicious at the ER mini tank* Stand still everyone, don't move. 

*the mini tank then proceed to look around to find heat signature and found Nori*

Mini tank: *turns to Nori* LOOK OVER HERE!! 

Nori: What the?! It's after me?!

Josin: *realize it comes after heat temperature* I got it, it chases after heat signature. The last Emerald Splash was hot due to it just released! Use your Hierophant Green to defend yourself.

Hierophant Green: *stretches its coiled body to trap it around the mini tank*

Nori: That should do it.

17 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: *looks suspicious at the ER mini tank* Stand still everyone, don't move. 

*the mini tank then proceed to look around to find heat signature and found Nori*

Mini tank: *turns to Nori* LOOK OVER HERE!! 

Nori: What the?! It's after me?!

Josin: *realize it comes after heat temperature* I got it, it chases after heat signature. The last Emerald Splash was hot due to it just released! Use your Hierophant Green to defend yourself.

Hierophant Green: *stretches its coiled body to trap it around the mini tank*

Nori: That should do it.

At least that problem is "solved" he said as he found this situation pretty ridiculous.

10 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: *notices the Gargoyole is not moving while the tank is* Is it just me or your main Crusader isn't moving?

Fang look at his crusader and "it" was not moving at all.

Maybe "he" fell asleep.. he guessed, waved a hand in front of his crusader to see if "he's" awake.

3 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang look at his crusader and "it" was not moving at all.

Maybe "he" fell asleep.. he guessed, waved a hand in front of his crusader to see if "he's" awake.

Josin: *noticed the mini tank has the red and purple aura like the Gargoyole did when it first appeared* Something tells me it's transferred its consciousness to the tank.

On 2016-10-18 at 1:19 AM, Sartactics said:

Josin: *noticed the mini tank has the red and purple aura like the Gargoyole did when it first appeared* Something tells me it's transferred its consciousness to the tank.

Reall? he asked as he took a closer look on the mini tank. It did had that same aura as his crusader have.

I guess it does *straighten up his body* Right..anything else you would like to "try" with my crusader? he asked.

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Reall? he asked as he took a closer look on the mini tank. It did had that same aura as his crusader have.

I guess it does *straighten up his body* Right..anything else you would like to "try" with my crusader? he asked.

Josin: Yes, it's precision and development potential.

15 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: Yes, it's precision and development potential.

Figure there would be more. Anyhow, how do you test my crusaders "precision and development potential" then?

Lust had fallen asleep on a nice spot on the ground since she couldn't see any of the "creatures" and that figurally bored her to death and by death she meant "to sleep".

42 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Figure there would be more. Anyhow, how do you test my crusaders "precision and development potential" then?

Lust had fallen asleep on a nice spot on the ground since she couldn't see any of the "creatures" and that figurally bored her to death and by death she meant "to sleep".

Josin: Precision is pretty straight forward and we'll test yours on a shooting range about 15m. The development potential though is a whole other thing. We need to test out that "tank" as well as it may seem theoretically be Lust's Crusader. A sub Crusader you may say it.

23 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: Precision is pretty straight forward and we'll test yours on a shooting range about 15m. The development potential though is a whole other thing. We need to test out that "tank" as well as it may seem theoretically be Lust's Crusader. A sub Crusader you may say it.

And let me guess, this "sub-crusader" is rare to see?

On 2016-10-24 at 0:58 AM, Sartactics said:

Irene: Thing is why did it have Lust's voice though?

I might have an idea on why we heard her voice; she and I are connected by soul or in other word "soulbound" to each other. She can see what I see and so on. If any of us would die, the other would also die. You get the point

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I might have an idea on why we heard her voice; she and I are connected by soul or in other word "soulbound" to each other. She can see what I see and so on. If any of us would die, the other would also die. You get the point

Irene: So in theory she can see what you see and we can assume that your sub Crusader is Lust's?

8 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

You are smarter than I thought and before you get offended; that was a joke

Josin: She isn't one for jokes so no she completely fell for it. Though it is possible for one to develop their own Crusader without the need of the Arrow.

Edited by Sartactics

18 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: She isn't one for jokes so no she completely fell for it. Though it is possible for one to develop their own Crusader without the need of the Arrow.

Figures....Right, should we continue on with the testing? I would like to get this thing over with

21 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: Sure. *set a shooting range and gave Fang's 3 small steel balls to aim at holographic Grineer targets*

Fang look at the three steel balls that he received, then at the grineer targets.

So...what am I supposed to do with these steel balls? he asked somewhat curious.