Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Typical Age Group In Warframe?

thefivefoxtrot

Most players on the PC range from around 18-24 in europe for a few simple reasons, we're the generation that got our hands in a big enough mass to actually make an impact on MMOs around 10 years ago when the internet became more and more popular in every household, and everyone who was 8-14 by then got interested in it since that was the time the online gaming industry rocketed sky high.

Thus the same mass of people got addicted to the thing and are now even today with us. There's an INCREDIBLY big chance that some friends you made 7 years ago in Cabal online (for example) are probably playing Warframe right now and you don't even know it.

That doesn't mean there aren't some young kiddies or older people playing it too tho...

Edited by Sebastianx

Thanks for the responses guys. Can you list your actuall age and don't be ashamed I just want to be around the same age group it just makes me feel more comfortable playing with the same.

Why do you want to play with others the same age as you?

i'm 54 and if you came across me in a mission would you quit?

age matters not i can play just as good as others if not better than most.

I'm sure it'll be fine, my mental range ranges from drawing a fire breathing robot dinosaur in crayon to working out the most efficient way of writing code to do XYZ.

I'm sure I'm not the only one. ^_^

Yeah I'm like that most days even if the girlfriend disapproves FIREBREATHING T-REXS are awesome why doesn't she understand :(

28btw

One of my neighbors is a 70 year old guy who rocks out on FPS games constantly.

A family member of mine is a 60 year old guy who beat every single call-of-duty and medal of honor there is.

This is just another action game(a cool one, but still).

Based on them, I wouldn't worry about it until you're like 90.

Games are actually a place for everyone that has lots of time in their hands.

im 22. but i act silly on region chats and mistakenly labelled as a 10 yearold because i need a release from the seriousness of life. 

dw some people thinks imma girl in some other game =3= it kinda sucks and fun at the same time :T too much mixed feelings e.e

Some statistics about gamers in general.

24% of gamers are under 18.

51% of gamers are 18-50.

25% of gamers are over 50.

Yeah, there are more over 50 gamers than there are under 18 gamers, but what those statistics really show is that the ages of gamers are pretty evenly distributed.

I get the impression that Warframe skews a little younger than the average, but I don't think it's a "oh noes everyone is 13" (with apologies to the person who posted in this thread who is 13) kind of skew.

I'm 31. The average gamer is 36, so I'm still on the young side. That's what I keep telling myself.

Edited by thegooseking