Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Is Bad Check This Out

Fluxuationsx2

I don't really understand this... But what I meant was you need to shoot a little bit before Soma's fire rate  starts to rapidly go up. It was just a comeback at Mr.Doge's phage joke. ;'(

you said "you know what you dont have to do with te soma" what you should of said was " you know what you dont have to do with the phage?"

with this you are correct on most parts but my build is for a Set thing i do have my  A B C mod slots for different Missions etc and when i wanna drop a boss quickly i Increase the DPS but for survival 30-45mins the build i have now is better for endurance not too much damage and not a insane ammo chew rate i also have my Rhino in a powercost/max power setup   (infinite stomping and Iron skin) IMO the soma is better for Squishy warframes ^^ <--- only good thing ill ever say about the soma

let me stress this is not be hating on your or anything just trying to help. there is no such thing as to much damage. thats the whole point of EVERY weapon in the game, even the status weps need to maximize their damage as status kinda sucks right now. so as i understand it, what your after is getting as much damage as possible without having to worry about ammo, or worry about carrying ammo packs. 

this build here:

Odfw6EU.jpg

has MUCH more damage output then the one you showed AND has a damage mutator on it so you have near infinite ammo. 

Apologies for the nubbery...but how is it weapons can do that much damage?

I'm all happy that I just got my Secarus up to 67 impact damage...now I realize i'm an ant in a world of giants lol.

add a catalyst to the weapon and around 5 or 6 formas then apply all maxed mods. :)

Apologies for the nubbery...but how is it weapons can do that much damage?

I'm all happy that I just got my Secarus up to 67 impact damage...now I realize i'm an ant in a world of giants lol.

Maxed out mods add massive damage multipliers to your weapons.

For rifles it can be two lots of +165% and for shotguns it can be up to two +90% and a 60%.

On top of those you've got elemental mods which, at their strongest, can add from 70-90% of that total damage on top as elemental damage per mod, and you can slot several of these.

And then there are crits to consider, along with procs from different damage types, headshot multipliers and then individual weaknesses of different enemies.

Maxed out mods add massive damage multipliers to your weapons.

For rifles it can be two lots of +165% and for shotguns it can be up to two +90% and a 60%.

On top of those you've got elemental mods which, at their strongest, can add from 70-90% of that total damage on top as elemental damage per mod, and you can slot several of these.

And then there are crits to consider, along with procs from different damage types, headshot multipliers and then individual weaknesses of different enemies.

Gotcha, but don't crits and such appear on the screen damage #'s and only represented on damage stats as "% to critical / critical modifier" ?

I didn't think the damage # itself (impact for example) was representative of your crit potential.

anyone not using punch through mods needs a brain fix

in any actual situation(besides pure boss fight) punch through gives you wayyyyy more DPS

literally multiplies it

Situational. It won't help you kill that big ol' Napalm any faster, but it will help you clear trash easier. And this is coming from a big fan of puncture.