The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12.3 Anticipation Megathread

WolfHaley55

Facebook and Twitter I think actually. 

It's the Grineer Death Squad you've probably been hearing about. 

They're kind of like uglier version of Krill. 

I hope they are more like my Concept idea of what a Grineer elite Death Squad should be like https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/42387-end-of-rushing-new-type-of-units-in-game/ , and NOT like a Gundam Black Tri-Stars squad... I mean I say Vor like Char all the time, but I hope these "three" don't go all Black Tri-stars on us, and I have to use one as a spring board to kill one of them...

We can one shot the stalker.  Honestly, I want an enemy so cheap and obviously more powerful than us that only the craziest players will try to deal with them.  Most of us will run at the sight of them and those that don't run fast enough will actually die.

I don't. Because lorewise the grineer are too primitive for that.

Gameplaywise because it's not fun at all. Seriously, DE tried that with the stalker once before and it sucked.

Gameplaywise because it's not fun at all. Seriously, DE tried that with the stalker once before and it sucked.

made it fun actually... The Grineer really need an eltie Death squad, that ambushes you in a violently epic fashion, in such a way it feels like a cutscene almost...

I liked it.  Also, I'm talking more extreme than that.  Just @(*()$ run.  Or they will kill you.  They're the Grineer Death Squad.  Plot wise it seems totally reasonable as they could just pick up player weapons if you think they're really incapable of modding on their own.

Ahem, I enjoy games in which victory is near impossible.

What would make them really amazing is if they dont leave after killing a marked player they just stay and cause mayhem until killed or mission fail

They should destroy everything in their path, even fellow Grineer!  Areas they enter will be closed off and they won't leave until everything is dead because they're so crazy and badass.

made it fun actually...

How? Postbuff Stalker was basically "lol 1k damage/shot instakill".

Also, I'm talking more extreme than that. Just @(*()$ run. Or they will kill you. They're the Grineer Death Squad.

So? The Tenno are the only thing the Grineer fear; the Grineer's natural predator. This has been established forever, ever since the original PS4 trailer. Arguably even earlier with the open beta trailer where you see Tenno pwning the heck out of a huge army of grineer + Kril.

Plot wise it seems totally reasonable as they could just pick up player weapons if you think they're really incapable of modding on their own.

Not only does that require them to kill players to take their guns, but it's still not a game winner on its own. Zanuka has a "full compliment of mods" according to the Lotus yet, well, the Profit trailer makes it pretty clear how well that saves her from a cell of angry Tenno. Plus, Tenno fight each other in conclaves all the time in lore.

Ahem, I enjoy games in which victory is near impossible.

That's nice. You'll find yourself in a very small minority, though.

could someone tell me what grustag three is?

Grineer kill team, working like the Stalker/Harvester.  Will probably drop Brak parts.

Also, I think that the next prime will be with the melee 2.0 build as part of the larger patch given that it is supposed to be a big deal.