The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Patch Night Eats?

VKhaun

So I'm being optimistic and hoping that whatever content is added will give me something to do tonight besides waiting four days for clan tech. Not working, cleared my schedule, have the Apartment to myself. Phone is off and E-mail will not be checked.

Thinking Pizza because it can be reheated easily and comes with lots of extras... but there's also a really good Chinese place... and of course patch hasn't happened yet, so I could run somewhere or stop by the store...

I am decidedly indecisive.

What are you eating tonight, OTF?

Edited by VKhaun

I have some marzipan... and chocolate... uhm xD idk, maybe I'll just have some random stuff on bread

Random stuff on bread makes so much sense to me I laughed out loud. A good sour dough boule cut in wedges goes with so many things. Basile / Olive pesto. Pretty much any cheese hard or soft. Roasty meats. Cured salty meats. Sour dough even goes with chocolate imo.

Bit involved and messy for PC eating though. Leaning towards pizza and sub shop type stuff.

Home made lasagna and Diet Coke.

This is what always messes me up ordering pizza. The pizza places I like the most only carry Pepsi, and Pepsi is clearly inferior to Coke. At least Papa Johns has Wild Cherry Pepsi, and some places even have Dr. Pepper, which is good. But what I really want with pizza is COKE.

WTB: Coke Prime.

ordering food, pizza, pepsi, coke... EWWW!

tbh, I quickly make some pizza if I feel like doing so :D making it is so simple and you can barely screw it xD

also, I'd recommend to drink some spritzer which makes you last long because the fructose doesn't kill you and you won't have a hangover from it.

I am the only gamer around here to eat healthy?

I am the only gamer around here to eat healthy?

That is quite possible. Gamers are not generally healthy eaters. Myself I ate dinner already, some teriyaki beef roast (sub-par would not buy again unless very cheap) and a spinach salad. Just me an a cup of hot chocolate and another of iced coffee waiting for the update.

Only thing I`ll be feasting on is large amounts of Greedy Milk to sate this taste.

Then I`ll shall wait for those legendary red texts of faith that tells me the future.

Make haste, DE I tell

Making me wait more

There will be hell

Atlas, enough of my humor

I`ll be eating at Taco Bell