Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lazers Gates Are Pretty Damn Useless

Shamse

The lazers gates have served no purpose but to appear the hell out of nowhere and end your solo run. Many times the game has bugged out and stun locked my under them until I died, or would appear when the camera is on the other side of the door and oneshot me. I can't see any real challenge they add to the game except for the element of surprise, which has no backdoor-counter measure. They've really got to be removed or revamped in some way, they're serving no purpose but to annoy people.

Don't sprint into doors. I don't remember the last time I walked into a laser door on a solo mission (coop is a different story since if people rush the map and don't take out cameras, the lasers will go active even if they activated a camera on the other side of the map). They're one of the things that balance out the fact that the corpus don't have champions comparable to the heavy grinneer/Ancients.

Imo the one thing that they could do is link cameras to doors. A single camera should not activate every laser door on the map.

Edited by Aggh

They serve the purpose of making fights against rhe Corpus feel different than the ones against other factions in the same environment. You can't rush to the objective, you sometimes have to turn around and shoot a camera. Stop complaining and learn how to deal with them. It's not that difficult. Kill the cameras and everything's fine

Don't sprint into doors. I don't remember the last time I walked into a laser door on a solo mission (coop is a different story since if people rush the map and don't take out cameras, the lasers will go active even if they activated a camera on the other side of the map). They're one of the things that balance out the fact that the corpus don't have champions comparable to the heavy grinneer/Ancients.

Imo the one thing that they could do is link cameras to doors. A single camera should not activate every laser door on the map.

>dont have champions

What is Shockwave MUA?

I @(*()$ hate those things.

>dont have champions

What is Shockwave MUA?

Shockwave/Railgun Moa are pretty much the equivalent of a Shield Grineer. Not quite common trash mobs, but not quite as dangerous as elite Grineers.

>dont have champions

What is Shockwave MUA?

They're nominally champions, but they don't have the damage or HP to be nearly as much trouble as the other factions' champions.

I like the doors exept when playing with random ppl that rush and dont even notice there is cameras in the game guess they blind. Even tho you tell them 3 times to kill the cameras.

So you get stuck 5 rooms behind them waiting for them to finally get out of camera view so the lasers go down.