The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steve The Warframe?

PaladinPrime

In my life there are two games that I play, Warframe and Minecraft. And being a huge fan of both I spend most of my free time on one or the other. Normally I can keep the two separate, but I'm getting a little worried. I was playing an invasion mission and was on the map with the little cave area with the shield that you have to deactivate. As I walked along, shooting Grineer with my Paris, I caught sight of some light blue crystals in the wall of the cave. "Diamonds!!" I thought as I pulled out my Hate. It was a split second later that I realized the Hate was a scythe not a pick and another split second after that to realize that not only did I have the wrong tool, but also the wrong game. Am I going crazy or is this a common thing for people that get really into their games? 

On a side note: Steve with Warframe abilities or Warframe rendered in Minecraft style.....

I forgot that I was in the real world while at Fred Meyers and couldn't figure out why I wasn't butt sliding down the isles... Does that count? 

In my defense, this was after a long gaming session fueled by lack of sleep, rockstar and the siren call of Mag Prime. 

I think this is a common kind of thing.  I'm mean, it's not like I'm saying I literally think I'm in a different game for any length of time, but I've been known to hit my number 4 key for miasma when I'm surrounded by zombies in L4D2.  Funny stuff.

Going off on a little tangent here, this reminded me; I always thought it would be fun/funny to try to combine all the best games in the world into one horrendous, frankenstein creation of gaming.  What would it be?  Maybe Call of the God of Final Framecraft V: The Legend of the Elder Gates of the Grand Dead?