Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't We Trade Detron Parts?

Stahlhammer

No, this should not happen because at that point you can just pay someone else to play the game for you. You shouldn't have the option to buy everything in this game and if you could trade non prime stuff that would be dumb. Nothing would be exclusive anymore or even make you feel good about getting something rare, because there is the constant pull to simply buy it when you are in the process of trying to get it.

No, they shouldn't be added to trade, ever. The point is we have to work at getting them during special missions. It's even stuff, trading them and buying them makes events pointless. People already mad over Brakk being back, even though it's still part of an event (and I don't care about their anger, just saying some gear should be special and kept out of trade).

No, they shouldn't be added to trade, ever. The point is we have to work at getting them during special missions. It's even stuff, trading them and buying them makes events pointless. People already mad over Brakk being back, even though it's still part of an event (and I don't care about their anger, just saying some gear should be special and kept out of trade).

i would agree with you if obtaining them was based on skill. as it is based on RNG i would like them to be tradeable. perhaps loked behind mastery.

i think there is nothing wrong with being able to buy/trade every non exclusive (founders) item in the game. i don't think it is intended that grind is the only reason to play this game and if that is the case for some of you i'm not sure you really enjoy the game. i have all the items and mods in game maxed with many multiple forma'd (except some items from the few events i missed pre openbeta) and still thoroughly enjoy playing the game. maybe i'm crazy but i have a lot of fun in warframe playing with a good team

Edited by ol0.8io

I think that Detron needs tradability more than Prime Weapons ever did. It's locked behind an RNG wall, and requires sheer, stupid luck over any actual dedication to obtain-- not to mention that it's a weapon that's used by common fodder soldiers, as opposed to Stalker weapons (which are intended to have an enigmatic, powerful, "that-guy-killed-the-strongest-enemy-in-the-game" feel, and should not be tradable for that reason).

Detron is anything but a "prestige" weapon, and should be tradable.

Edited by SortaRandom

I think that Detron needs tradability more than Prime Weapons ever did. It's locked behind an RNG wall, and requires sheer, stupid luck over any actual dedication to obtain-- not to mention that it's a weapon that's used by common fodder soldiers, as opposed to Stalker weapons (which are intended to have an enigmatic, powerful, "that-guy-killed-the-strongest-enemy-in-the-game" feel, and should not be tradable for that reason).

Detron is anything but a "prestige" weapon, and should be tradable.

I don't think Prestige weapons were ever bought. 

No, this should not happen because at that point you can just pay someone else to play the game for you. You shouldn't have the option to buy everything in this game and if you could trade non prime stuff that would be dumb. Nothing would be exclusive anymore or even make you feel good about getting something rare, because there is the constant pull to simply buy it when you are in the process of trying to get it.

If you lack self-discipline then that's your problem.

I hereby announce that in the name of evolution, we should disallow companies from controlling their customer's spending urges for them. Let the discipline come from honest hard work, not from some company holding your hand so you don't overspend and take away the fun of their product from yourself.

yeah, this is exactly what you sound like.

Edited by Legion-Shields