The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think About Star Wars Movie

BaSiLB

The writing is questionable at times (more like the dialogues), especially on the later ones, but in terms of content, the original series really brought a lot of things to the table. They aren't necessarily new, but they took inspirations and references all around and brought it together in a way that felt fresh. There were elements of sci-fi, but also a lot of fantasy (the Force, before they butchered its lore with Episode 1 IMO).

Cowboy, samurai, space opera, etc. Also, the great use of animatronix in the original trilogy! Creature Cantina is probably one of my favorite scenes, not just because of the now iconic music, but seeing all those strange aliens in the same place, many of them being animatronix too (there's just something really nice about knowing they are real "props" and feeling it, unlike exclusive CGI). The way Luke looks around and the camera zooms in what he's curiously looking at, I kind of felt like I was in his place because of the strangeness.

I'm not a fan of Star Wars by any means, but I think it did great in certain things, which is partly why there's such a huge fanbase.

The original trilogy is really good the prequel trilogy is not really that bad and the battles are really cool but they chose the worst possible actor to play the guy who ended up as darth vader I can't remember his name right now.

The original trilogy is really good the prequel trilogy is not really that bad and the battles are really cool but they chose the worst possible actor to play the guy who ended up as darth vader I can't remember his name right now.

That was the biggest problem with the Prequel films. The guy they chose for Anakin Skywalker was used to playing the skater kid or the jark in the box next door (since everything else I tried was censored) , not used to acting in far more serious roles.

Edited by BizarreFetalChimpanzee

7 star wars movies?  It was my understanding that there are only 3 star wars movies...

And ONE Matrix movie...

And TWO Spider Man movies....

And THREE Indiana Jones movies....

And FIVE Halo games....

I could go on forever, but my my Flame Repellent mod is not ranked up enough....