Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Badass Ever In Warframe

Llyssa

• 2 weeks later...

lotus: Tenno

this is a rescue mission, you are to find a corpus on this ship who we only know as Jhonny Prodman.

this man is a valiant warrior and has fought beside the tenno in the past, taking down a Phorid with only his prod, however since then the corpus has lost interest in profit and has turned to follow the ways of the tenno. his superiors having noticed this have given him a death sentence, and he complied not wanting to fight his own kind. you are to break this man out of prison find his prova and extract him, good luck tenno.

Edited by PsychoRioe

lotus: Tenno

this is a rescue mission, you are to find a corpus on this ship who we only know as Jhonny Prodman.

this man is a valiant warrior and has fought beside the tenno in the past, taking down a Phorid with only his prod, however since then the corpus has lost interest in profit and has turned to follow the ways of the tenno. his superiors having noticed this have given him a death sentence, and he complied not wanting to fight his own kind. you are to break this man out of prison find his prova and extract him, good luck tenno.

And then when we get there, Prodman greets us, blood covered, prod in hand and a dead corpus tech stuck to his foot, saying nothing but a simple "Sup".

And then when we get there, Prodman greets us, blood covered, prod in hand and a dead corpus tech stuck to his foot, saying nothing but a simple "Sup".

they attempted to dishonor Prodman and forced his hand so he slaughtered them and scared away stalker just by stareing

Me and John Corpus!

I ran into him yesterday at Xini. 

I was like what you're doing here? and he said. "I could ask you the same thing." We let bygones be bygones and took pics with each other.

I got one without his helm. The face behind the mask is revealed. I feel bad because now everyone's going to know his identity.

BlcDykrCMAAynjEjpg-large.png

Here's one we took with our rifles. I must say he's pretty swell guy. 

BlZJ0qZCIAAd44Bjpg-large.png

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

• 2 weeks later...

This...

This just blew my mind. To think that he's just been walking with the crowd this entire time, and we've just gotten lucky we haven't been on the wrong end of his prod.

DE, you should seriously do something with this guy, he needs to be a boss or at least part of the lore or something. I mean for all the fancy robotic battlemechs and mutant creatures, we now have a single unassuming looking crewman who can kick you to the curb armed with only a big helmet and a shock stick until you cry home to lotus.

In Prod we trust.

• 2 weeks later...

They need to remove Stalker marks on Phorid kills and instead have it the Prodman: "Tenno, Your Kill Steals have consequences..."

Then he taunts with "how could you kill the Phorid without me" type quotes. Upon spawning he will take a single whack to your face, and your body will vaporize in channeling melee kill fashion. Then he leaves in a heavenly ascent through the ceiling.

He drops a Prodman Spectre. But you'll never kill him.

They need to remove Stalker marks on Phorid kills and instead have it the Prodman: "Tenno, Your Kill Steals have consequences..."

Then he taunts with "how could you kill the Phorid without me" type quotes. Upon spawning he will take a single whack to your face, and your body will vaporize in channeling melee kill fashion. Then he leaves in a heavenly ascent through the ceiling.

He drops a Prodman Spectre. But you'll never kill him.

Oh great.  Now I'm thinking of something DE can add for an event (2nd anniversary?), where Prodman and the gang are chillin' in the dojo, taking swings at a Phorid piñata, causing credits and mods to fly out.