Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye Misa Prime Syndana

(PSN)PD_33

Funny how I hardly seen players wear the Misa.....maybe ...10 in total and I play a LOT

On PS4 I see it almost in every single match, unless it's on Mercury.

And now the ugliest syandana in the game gets buried.

RIP.

Really? I like it best. Well, I like mortos sydanna even more, but that's Nekros only.

Funny how I hardly seen players wear the Misa.....maybe ...10 in total and I play a LOT

It is not very fashionable.

Only works with Excal Prime and Ember Prime, really. The other frames don't suit it well and for most it is downright ugly.

It doesn't work with every colour scheme, either.

When the package was released I saw a lot of Misa syandanas. Now that everyone got their Ember Primes to 30 and ditched them to go back to whatever frame they enjoy playing, you wouldn't encounter the Misa much.

Best Regards,

• 4 weeks later...

Personally, I think it would be neat if the Prime Access scarfs could be obtained either as a rare drop in the Void / Orokin Derelict mission (or just some random alert mission) or sold in the community market on Steam.

Edited by Bhaltair

It is not very fashionable.

Only works with Excal Prime and Ember Prime, really. The other frames don't suit it well and for most it is downright ugly.

It doesn't work with every colour scheme, either.

When the package was released I saw a lot of Misa syandanas. Now that everyone got their Ember Primes to 30 and ditched them to go back to whatever frame they enjoy playing, you wouldn't encounter the Misa much.

Best Regards,

Misa Prime looks glorious on Rhino AND Loki. =D though not on Rhino Prime. due to the clockwork thing.. then again no syandana exxcept that  new prime one clips on RP