Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Brought You To Warframe?

DellSalami

I googled 'third person sci-fi multiplayer PvE shooter' and discovered the game. This was a couple days after Open Beta started. I hadn't heard of it before then.

Why was I google searching for that? Well, you see, I played a lot of Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer...

we,, ive seen an ad about 5 or 6 months ago that said register and u might be one of the first persons to try this game

and i watched the trailer and i liked it .... and then i got an email saying that i got my beta key

and i am hooked since then :D

It's different.

I've grown somewhat tired of the saturated F2P shooter market and this game offers a pretty unique sort of gameplay. While I could take or leave the actual artwork of the frames, the gameplay itself is pretty smooth and I like how you can interact with the environment in more ways than your typical shooter.

I started playing Mass Effect 3 MP, and looked up similar games on google, and warframe had just entered closed beta, so I bought a Hunter package. After some games I got the Master Package, because the game is dope and DE deserves it !