Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Alright I am home.

Ignore whatever is going on in Mabinogi forums. They are completely distracted.

Now is the time to get in as much votes as possible, so focus 100% of your attention and energy on getting those votes please.

We technically ARE getting supporters from AirMech that have their developer's endorsement in the form of an in-game Excalibur Prime Head, so I'd rather we not be bigger hypocrites than we already are.

Speaking of which, we really have to thank AirMech for this one. I'm sure we would've be in deep S#&$e if they weren't contributing some votes.

actualy airmechs votes total about 3k, dont give more credit than is due. WE did this. our community  made this happen, they may have participated but to claim that somehow without them we would fail is insulting ourselves.

actualy airmechs votes total about 3k, dont give more credit than is due. WE did this. our community  made this happen, they may have participated but to claim that somehow without them we would fail is insulting ourselves.

Those 3k are what are keeping us ahead of Mabi at the moment.

Imagine how much sweeter going into U13 will be with a victory against another quality opponent...

That said, I'm actually starting an Airmech account and dropping a little cash over there over the weekend. Just cuz...

I haven't played an RTS since Warzone 2100 (ps1 console) and I know I'm going to suck at it.

Those 3k are what are keeping us ahead of Mabi at the moment.

Odd, I wonder if Airmech used another link since the link they used by CarbonJames gives a near total of 2k votes.

(This Link goes to a statistics page of how many people clicked it from Airmech)

https://bitly.com/1gUSCAy+

But, still without them we would've been screwed without those 2k/3k votes.

in any event they've claimed to have mobilized some other games into the pool. soo, lets give them a minute to show us what they've got so we have a good idea how many moon clans we need to mobilize to make the hard push tomorrow. tonight the eu people will be on again, we'll get a few thousand more votes in, tmororw we can close any gap they may appear. if any does at all.

Somebody else has probably mentioned it, but based on what the users on the mabinogi forums said, I found that you can clear your cookies for unlimited voting:P I'd feel guilty abusing it, though XD

MMObomb can see votes from the same IP Address and will remove them later D:

Somebody else has probably mentioned it, but based on what the users on the mabinogi forums said, I found that you can clear your cookies for unlimited voting:P I'd feel guilty abusing it, though XD

You can but the mmobomb staff are monitering ip addresses and will remove excess votes that come from the same ip.

Darn ninja'd.

Edited by gnat6

When you live in grace, you live on in it.

Ill fate and fickle fortune thrive on the conceited and impulsive.

"Thank you" is free, let's not be stingy with it.

MMObomb can see votes from the same IP Address and will remove them later D:

no doubt lol, right now we're just seeing the raw data, once they tally up and actually look at everything we'll see what the real results are. while  im confident that manibogi is playing fair, I don't give the same enthusiasm to their "friends" on other games. so, we'll see.

When you live in grace, you live on in it.

Ill fate and fickle fortune thrive on the conceited and impulsive.

"Thank you" is free, let's not be stingy with it.

oh I didnt say I don't appreciate their effort, I do. Im saying that to say that we couldnt have done it if they hadn't is understating our own abilities as a community. being humble is a good thing, grovelling is not.

I vote for Warframe because I can kill hundreds of people without moving too much and never get bored (Use maximum MAG pull in mercury's survival mission)

Yoink

Yoink

Yoink

Mag is a magnetic god and one of the many reasons I love Warframe

lol, they need 2k people, and they'd have to stop us from getting any further votes at the same  time..really,, they've got a long hard climb to make up that percentage.

Or they are planning an epic comeback in last minute

Or they are planning an epic comeback in last minute

right, but we're also planning. they can't stop us from getting votes, and I highly doubt they'll get that massive a influx of votes all at once without us countering it