Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Warframe IV: A new Vote

Warframe V: Nexon strikes back

Warframe VI: Return of the devs

Warframe I: Outta ideas for dis one

Warframe II: Attack of the bots

Warframe III: Dis is hard ;-; (Gimme ideas people)

Warframe: The bot wars

Yeah, you have all rights to kill me.

Just wait though, I gotta finish this star wars marathon.

We are almost there Tenno!

Also, to the few of you who are acting like big babies (I'm looking at you --Sensei--), A little harmless trash talking and a bit of ribbing does no harm.  It is a competition.

It beggars belief that you'd reach this point and not see the issue with trash talking. If you enjoy behaving this way then that's one thing but you're not going to convince anyone else that this sort of thing is acceptable when it's exactly what lead to this crapstorm in the first place. It's not big or clever, dude.

They keep track of all the IP addresses of voters. So if more than 1 vote comes from the same IP, it gets discounted.

What if you're at work in a very secure establishment that has a Dynamic IP which assigns a new IP address everytime you open your browser ?

Do not do this guys: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/202699-new-honoring-the-system-screenshot-contest/?p=2389130

If that post has been removed I'll put it bluntly:

Don't post this poll in threads where it isn't relevant or outside of it at all. It doesn't belong there and it just turns it into that bob and his army rubbish you see under you tube comments.

Yes, that quality of posting is exactly what you want to see out of this community. /Sarcasm

Edited by Sutherland

Do not do this guys: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/202699-new-honoring-the-system-screenshot-contest/?p=2389130

If that post has been removed I'll put it bluntly:

Don't post this poll in threads where it isn't relevant or outside of it at all. It doesn't belong their and it just turns it into that bob and his army rubbish you see under you tube comments.

Yes, that quality of posting is exactly what you want to see out of this community. /Sarcasm

That's probably not going to stop to be quite honest. Zarozian doesn't seem to be thought of fondly in the mabinogi community and seems to have used this poll as an opportunity to lash back at them. He's taken this poll far too seriously from the word go and most likely will continue to do so until it's finished.

I don't even watch Gintama but that was a really fun movie. 

I kept getting verbally abused by my friends for not getting half of the references during the movie, though.

EDIT : GOTTA STAY ON TOPIC... ERM...

GO WARFRAME?!

No this has shifted far too much. Watch Gintama or forever remain a plebian normal person

And their lead keeps on getting stronger

Mabinogi 51%

Warframe 49%

Total votes: 59140

Who idea was it to trash talk the other game now?

Unless something happens, it's going to be SMITE vs Mabinogi for the finals.

Actualy we are closer and closer few hours ago we had 47

Come on guys let's try our best to win! We only need 0.8% more votes which is about 1k more votes!

No Trash Talking,Flaming,Trolling,Name Calling, and Hating will be allowed against our competitor.

Now let's try to win! 

How?  I read and posted on their forums.  You and a few others are other here "we acted badly, I feel ashamed, blah blah blah" while everyone else is hyped up (that doesn't take S#&$ talking on the internet seriously) and the mabinogi thread is talking about nintendo and pokemon.  stop being a drama queen.

and the few people who responded to your "playful ribbing" on the mabinogi forum called you out over there for it too. I know this is probably a shocking revelation for you but believe it or not most adults who communicate over the internet try to treat people the same way they would in person. There isn't some magical rule that makes your conduct online free of consequences, and your insistence to the contrary makes you look childish.

I actually thought that you meant something like don't stop flaming each other when you said fighting.  I know you meant that Warframe player should not give up but maybe you should change the wording in case someone else see it in the same way that I thought at first hahahah.  Or maybe it's just me QQ

And their lead keeps on getting stronger

Mabinogi 51%

Warframe 49%

Total votes: 59140

Who idea was it to trash talk the other game now?

Unless something happens, it's going to be SMITE vs Mabinogi for the finals.

It's 50.8/49.2

We're getting stronger.

That's probably not going to stop to be quite honest. Zarozian doesn't seem to be thought of fondly in the mabinogi community and seems to have used this poll as an opportunity to lash back at them. He's taken this poll far too seriously from the word go and most likely will continue to do so until it's finished.

If it doesn't, I may witness a person be banned from the forums for the first time ever.