The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

This isn't the place to talk about the U13 delay!

That being said, I may go ahead and try Mabinogi. If they're putting up this much of a fight there has to be something about the game that's good. Though I'm not really an MMO sort of person. Never know though.

oh rpg mmos are great, its like walking through an epic story in whichi you are the hero on grand adventures to save the world/universe/dieties ad letum so on so forth lol

I think the forums ate my previous post, and I can't find it from my profile either, so reposting.

The MMOBomb Dillema: Sargas Ruk Quotes:

When supporting Warframe:

"Rraaashudd Tenno! Now, we fight together! Now, we crush the Nexon milk, from their skulls. The Milletians will pay, for their crimes, with their downfall."

"You vote well. You Advertise well. You serve me well, Tenno."

When supporting Mabinogi:

"Milletians, Nexon will, betray you. Nexon will, defile your kind. Nexon will bleed, from their selfish wallet, as I crush them, with your, Pet's corpse!"

"You vote well, your defeat, will be glorious!"

When supporting Vindictus:

"You Crimson Blades, you fight, for treasure. You are just, another Nexon machine, to me!"

"Are you just, mercenaries? Fighting, for x3 AP? Where is this so called, Crimson Blade Security Code?"

Seriously <3 you DE and Warframe community; Let's show them that David CAN defeat Goliath!

ATTENTION: There is a surge of votes in Mabinogi, we have to rally our reinforcements and hold the LINE!

Do not let the efforts of we Asia and Oceania Tenno go down the drain!

We are the 300 spartans that held the line for you guys to bring in reinforcements! NOW GO! VOTE FOR WARFRAME!

If there are still Mabinogi guys around

How about posting this cute rabbit on your forums?! :D

Kawaii_Nibbles_by_puruno.jpg

IT'S SO CUTE!!!

Probably will let the hate vanish on both sides ^^

You are awesome and thank you for the great fight

http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown

Its crazy how many people banded together to vote on this page and make Warframe the best free to play game out there. The megathread is going on 300 pages..more then 100 have been commented on since i went to bed at 4am. This is absolutely mind blowing and thats why this is one of if not the best community out there. Sure we have a few who make the community bad but which one doesnt. The devs are great, the players are great..its rare for a community to band together like this but the war isnt over tenno..keep voting in the semifinals and lets win the finals!