Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

having to pick betweem , Vindictus or warframe. . .

its hard to choose since vindictus is very much connected to mabinogi, and that is one of my favorite games, having a good story line + game play

If only it was a different game. . . ill have to stay way from this vote

Sorry my Fellow Tenno 

Warframe should win against the boring grind that is Vindictus.  But Warframe vs Loadout?  Geez that is an unfair fight, and these two games are the only F2P games that I play.  

And Ragnarock Online beats out DOTA 2... who new the fan base for that was that big.

They are getting votes from the entire Nexon community and if rumors are true, they are changing proxies to increase their votes too. People from the other Nexon games are just voting to support their own games, and many of them don't even know about Warframe.

Let's see...

P2W vs P4C.... (aka Pay to Win VS Pay for Convenience)

Yeah, if it wasn't for the multivoting by proxies of Vindictus, there's no reason why Warframe wouldn't win this one as a P4C. I remember what I played of Vindictus as being fun but meeting up with a paywall eventually unless you wanted your progress to grind to a near halt.

Warframe Vs Loadout is another matter though... they're both games which embrace P4C and do it rather intelligently (Both games having only slots, boosters and cosmetics as absolutely requiring money but only to expand of what you can have 'at once', not what you can or can't have). I'd still vote Warframe but Loadout is pretty fun to play as well.

Edited by Wiegraf

Just let em have this MMO thing.  What's the big deal?  Do we win anything if we out vote them?

Probably nothing. Just more publicity for Warframe and maybe some more pressure/motivation for DE to carry on with the hard work and projects. 

It's annoying that we were close to winning it but people had to resort to deceitful and cheating tactics to beat Warframes massive comeback from what looked like unbeatable odds. Pathetic. 

Edited by Naith

Voting ends in 5 hours and at this rate, they will get more votes in the end.

I've been getting us votes on the Steam discussion forums. The only way we can win this is if we can keep the votes coming. We need to get more people in-game to help vote!

Yeah, very peculiar turn around. 

I observed it for a while... Vindictus got +1 quotes in an exact 1 second interval.

I would call it an coincidence - If vindictus was really popular. But I have never heard about Vindictus before - I even doubt that game has > 5k active gamers.

Vindictus players have propably been promised items in case their game wins.

---

years ago when I was playing Archlord, there was a similar poll. Webzen promised the AL players lots of cash shop items in case the game won. And ofc it did win.... despite being p2w and not so good in general.

Edited by WEREsandrock