The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

http://www.mmobomb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/BracketWizard-page0011.jpeg

OMFG WE WON!!!!

I want to read their threads now...

Link me to the vindictus thread... I need their butthurt now.... I want to drink their tears

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1118629-Vindictus-vs-Warframe-The-war-is-on!%2Fpage50%26nxid%3D15  here you go, let's have a refreshing tear drink together my fellow Tenno.

Welp, now that we've won, can we have:

-Melee 2.0

-Rhino Prime

-Prime chambers for everyone

-New Planets

-HUBs

-Vulture dude

-Llama 2.0

-5k plat

-Potato alerts (both)

-Grineer Shipyard tileset

tumblr_ma7u8yQI3F1ry10fwo1_r1_500_zps8b4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I asking for too much? 

Nah, I'm not asking enough xD

I don't remember it being very P2W, but it was a long time ago that I played it. Hackfest, though, definitely.

Admittedly, I've never actually played it myself but people told me - including one of my mates - a lot of the content is behind a wall of money. If you want to be able to actually kill anyone or succeed, you have to spend a suitable amount of cash to stand your ground at all, or you just get steamrolled. 

Admittedly, I've never actually played it myself but people told me - including one of my mates - a lot of the content is behind a wall of money. If you want to be able to actually kill anyone or succeed, you have to spend a suitable amount of cash to stand your ground at all, or you just get steamrolled. 

And you are right. That game's full of hackers, timed weapons, and a cash shop that you MUST use in order to be good in that game.

Well, I've been reading the posts from the thread that was posted earlier from the Vindictus forums.

Lots of comments on Warframe's votes having been done by bots... even though one comment from their user was (and I quote) :

If you got proxy or script, now's the time to use it folks!

So yeah, most of them were likely cheating the votes. But then, we were also accused of the same thing (warning, lots of sour hackusations ahead) :

Great, again Vind loses to bots....
Yeeeeeah, they're totally botting their votes.
Well, we lost. It required (suspected!) cheating, but it happened.

At least for however briefly, we were one community.

They are just a bunch of hypocrites.

How sad and pathetic.

But perhaps the best comment was the following :

We had help from MapleStory, DragonNest, Mabinogi, EU I think, and idk who else.

So in theory, Warframe won against 3-4 communities banded together at once + multivotes.

Of course, take this lightly; they recognize that our Moon clans voted in the last 10 minutes which showed the sudden influx (and some took the time to mention it in their forum about Moon clans being 1000 member clans) as well as mentionning RED TEXT (hey, you're a celebrity outside the game now!) so the last 10 minute comeback was surely more legit than the whole race up towards that end.

Anyone wonder if Wizard101...will win the Wizard division? :O

They'll probably pull some magic stuff on the votes to win.  ;)

What is Wizard101? I've never heard of it.

I've heard that Age of Wushu is bad, though, so it sort of feels like Wizard101 won by default. Admittedly, this is just based on what I've heard without direct experience.

They really think someone or loads of us suddenly booted up proxies and begun to hardcore vote in a very short space of time?

If people knew anything about proxies, they'd knew that all of a sudden at least 80 people would have needed to start using proxies at the same moment to get the votes going like after the Red Text announcement.

Quote from their forum

Dunno if anybody's noticed yet, but isn't it sorta weird that votes for Warframe are still coming in despite the poll being closed? o.o

Rather ironic indeed.

Can someone post some responses on our behalf to their queries?

If people knew anything about proxies, they'd knew that all of a sudden at least 80 people would have needed to start using proxies at the same moment to get the votes going like after the Red Text announcement.

Pretty sure they would've started to use them way before the ending point as well because it was far too close.

Edited by Naith

There's a massive difference. We accused them of cheating because they admitted to it.

They accused us of cheating because they're sore losers.

I think a sizable proportion of both communities cheated.  We won, ergo we cheated better?