Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

It is such beauty to see Tenno not flaming on each other because of Novas and Brakks, but stand together, united. *single manly Tenno-tear*

Indeed my brother, indeed, such a wonderful sight in this desolate landscape called General Forum.

better servers? We are the servers...

Yes, people in Vindi also host missions there as well and other players who join feed off of their internet like we do here. Yes, just like here, Vindi hosts are good or bad depending on who you join, but there are many times that even with a great host, there will always be constant lags, and many lag spikes that would happen. Also, Vindi has different servers depending on which region you're from, (i.e. NA East, NA West, Asia, Europe) and there are still all these lags no matter who you join, so there shouldn't be any excuse as to why there is so much lag. Every other Thurdays in Vindi though there would be maintenance to fix the servers, it would be fine for a couple days, then it's a lag fest again. Yet in here, I play with other people around the world, yet I'm still fine. I've got a friend all the way in Asia host games, while I'm here in the U.S. and it would be lag free, even with a full squad. In Vindi, I had a friend with a high speed internet of 30 megs host a game, yet it would still be a lag fest and he just lives a couple blocks down. So basically, other than Vindictus' 30 player raids there are still people hosting their own missions and no matter where you are how close or how great your internet is, you will lag. This is coming from a former Vindi player of 4 years and since coming to Warframe, I've been happy with the servers and happy with the community.

steam shows the current player count at 445 in game. I don't think Vindictus has more than 2-3k active members. From looking around the internet, the general census is that Vindictus is basically dead. I think they are using scripts to win this straw poll and they will continue to win because they are cheating for publicity to promote their game. The best part will be when people try the game and tell them the game sucks. 

http://steamcommunity.com/app/212160

Weird, this link shows 13k people http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

no, dude. That's the same sad S#&$ they are pulling right now.

No, they're pulling more sadder S#&$, they're restarting their internet connection, the ones that have dynamic IPs with no routers, and they get a new IP each time, and keep on voting over and over again for 100+ times.

No, they're pulling more sadder S#&$, they're restarting their internet connection, the ones that have dynamic IPs with no routers, and they get a new IP each time, and keep on voting over and over again for 100+ times.

So we should do the same, unfortuneately i have a router.

Warframe is in Beta.

It does not deserve to be matched up against "released" titles.

"Beta" status cuts both ways.

If they are charging money for items in the game it's okay to be reviewed and compared to released titles.

This competition just goes to show how juvenile gamers are, and this is commenting on both playerbases. We are all just raising trafficking on the site and benefiting them.

That's like saying life itself is juvenile...

This competition just goes to show how juvenile gamers are, and this is commenting on both playerbases. We are all just raising trafficking on the site and benefiting them.

Because it really matters that mmobomb is getting traffick for their advertisements, yeah. Totally.

This is basically a $&*^ measuring contest, and by God, we'll win this.

Edited by Kamal965

Actually we already won before this even started:

Warframe is about @(*()$ cyborg ninjas killing even bigger cyborgs and aliens in outer space with energy swords and rocketlaunchers...

Warframe wins. and no frikkin poll can change this.

I'd find it funny if the Moon clans were actually just withholding their votes for the last 10 minutes then have their members add their vote all at once.

While I wouldn't expect every single member to vote, even if it's still 30 or 40% of them per clan, the votes would landslide over for Warframe.

Oh well, moral high-ground notwithstanding, I take a modicrum of pride in seeing people in this thread counselling against 'cheating' the vote; win or lose, our votes were closer to a 1 vote per player ratio than their own.

Honor before glory.

Edited by Wiegraf