The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

WE HAVE ONLY BEEN USING THE AUXILLARY VOTES.

DID NEXON REALLY THINK IT WOULD BE THIS EASY?

Joking aside, if warframe doesn't offer anything for winning this, we are going to lose. Mabinogi had a 3x ap and 100% repair for winning some of there polls. Basically if you don't understand how good that is.... let's just say that 3x the abillity points and 100% repair is really, really, good. It's comparable to having no build times and double the affinity,resources,and credits for warframe.

http://home.comcast.net/~1twonky/poll2.html?nxid=10

So, according to this, we're winning by about 370 votes.

I refreshed the page every second, and Mabinogi is having a tons of votes comming every second while Warframe is one each 5 votes to Mabinogi. That means, by the end of the day. It was a loss for us. We come this far, why back down? We cant let them win... It might not be a "end of the world" situation. But imagine how well this puts warframe. As the nr.1 F2P game in the world. (voted by MMOBomb)

DID NEXON REALLY THINK IT WOULD BE THIS EASY?

Joking aside, if warframe doesn't offer anything for winning this, we are going to lose. Mabinogi had a 3x ap and 100% repair for winning some of there polls. Basically if you don't understand how good that is.... let's just say that 3x the abillity points and 100% repair is really, really, good. It's comparable to having no build times and double the affinity,resources,and credits for warframe.

And if we don't win, then DE laughs at us and says "you will never get this now"? Really?

And if we don't win, then DE laughs at us and says "you will never get this now"? Really?

It's an added incentive to win. It's more likely to influence a player than just having nothing. The prospect of getting a reward possibly is a far stronger motivator than a mega-thread post like this. But even if we lose, it doesn't really matter much. We have what? 7.8 million players registered, and these polls get like maybe 30k+ votes for both sides. If mabi threw its entire player force, we would lose no matter what. So these polls are for bragging rights and recognition but don't accurately reflect a game's value.

Edited by Lqn8r

Warbros is disbanded.

It's better that they are. Don't need any of their cheap shenanigans here.

There are a lot of other moon clans.

Warbros disbanded? Woah. Didn't see that coming.

Any info on when this happened? Anyone mind pointing me towards a thread or two about it? I don't wanna tug this thread into off topicness.

Any info on when this happened? Anyone mind pointing me towards a thread or two about it? I don't wanna tug this thread into off topicness.

I guess that Warbros members are not going to help this much. With their pain in one place especially. They are voting mostly against Warframe maybe.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/198394-clan-warbros-announces-withdrawal-from-game/

This is the post I could find about the withdrawal. Not sure if the time is accurate or not.